Chapter 5

After the battle of Harlem and the end of the Green Goblin Horde war, King Peter and Queen Ororo, who was now fully welcome and accepted by both her new people and Spider Lords, was now making their way back to York after a entire week of partying and celebrating. Which was the state of York throwing a parade for their returning royalty as they rode through the streets showered by flowers and sweets, Ororo couldn't stop smiling, it been almost seven months since she came to live at York after a Wakanda invoked a Rite that made Ororo switch places with the former Queen Mary Jane.

Yet in just those seven months Ororo had felt more at home than she did in Wakanda, defended it from an army of monsters and fell into pure genuine love with her king. While King T'Challa would have a place in her heart, it was absolute second to Peter who she just clicked with from a bond that was created after their first night together. Neither still not knowing that it had been their patrons, The Goddess of Storm and Madam Web, who had bound them together to make them forget their commitments to their spouses in Wakanda.

This removal of their faithfulness to T'Challa and Mary Jane allowed Peter and Ororo to fall in love, it wasn't too hard when they were matches for each other compared with their spouses in both ruling and sex. Which because of the war made the two had to have two sessions a day until the missing days were paid and they did so by doing one in the morning and one at night, but Peter and Ororo quickly knew that they would continue to do this new rotate when it felt nice to make love twice a day instead of one.

It was about two weeks after they had returned and the pair was walking hand in hand through the castle garden when Felicia came, this similar white haired woman was Peter's oldest friend when they were little. She wasn't royalty or part of a noble family yet it didn't stop her from joining the King's Royal Guard and rising to the rank of Captain, Ororo knew she did it so she could be close to Peter even if they couldn't be together romantically. This just simple imagination idea of them being together was the reason why Mary Jane had never really liked Felicia, but it didn't bothered Ororo one bit because she knew that Peter's heart belonged to her and he should be allow to still be friends with her even if they flirted a bit when they had a drink that actually put nice little fantasies into Ororo's head as she smiled at the Captain.

"Hello Felicia, how are you?"

"I'm good thanks Ororo, but I just got word that both former Wakanda Queen, Ramonda and Princess Shuri have just arrived in York." If Felicia was trying to surprise her King and Queen she succeeded as they looked at each other with open mouths, "Was there a letter sent that I didn't know about?" Ororo asked and Peter shook his head as they followed Felicia to the front yard of the castle and after a little waiting watched as a full blown giant rhino pulling a large stagecoach through the gate driven by two shaven head Dora Milaje who guided the rhino to a stop in front of the castle steps.

Climbing off the Dora Milaje went stand on either side of the coach door, one stood at attention as the other undid a set of steps located under the door she then opened. The first to emerge was T'Challa's mother, Ramonda who, though elderly, was a beauty and for a moment could've been mistaken for Ororo's mother because of her long white braided hair fall across her shoulders. Just behind was her daughter Shuri who was looked like a more younger version of her mother except for her hair being chestnut brown and her black colored eyes instead of brown that looked around at the castle with pleasant interest.

"Ramonda." Ororo said stepping forward "Ororo." The former Queen of Wakanda answered as the two embraced before letting go to allow Ororo and Shuri, while Ramonda gave Peter a bow.