Chapter 6

Felicia was in the same boat of joy about being blessed with the responsibility of godparent to her King and Queen kid, though something was nagging at her of Ororo saying about being punished that night and wondered nervously what it might be. Finally night came and Peter and Ororo retired to their room, but not too long after a message came to summon Felicia. Who, though knowing that she would accept the punishment what ever it were, still had butterflies in her stomach as she stood in front of the door to the King and Queen's bedchamber.

Knocking Felicia heard Ororo call "Come in." And taking a deep breath she entered to find Peter and Ororo dressed in just a pair of underwear and a nightgown standing in front of the bed. "Ah Felicia thanks for coming." Ororo said smiling "Of course, what is it that I can do for you?" Felicia asked and knew they could hear the nervousness in her voice as Ororo spoke. "I know you think that you need to be punished for hiding what T'Challa and Mary Jane did, even though it wasn't your choice at all, so if you want to be punished then you will. You Felicia Hardy must join part of our intercourses."

"W… What?!" Felicia asked in shock as she looked at her still smiling Queen, "You heard me, you are to join Peter and I in bed making love."

"B… But… I… W…We… Can't… I." Felicia couldn't get any words out as Ororo stepped forward to take her hands as she spoke, "Listen to me, Felicia, from the first time I saw you and Peter talk, I saw the bond you share. It almost rivals mine and yet I'm not threaten, quite the opposite I want you to embrace it and show your feelings for each other. I know you are worry that you might take him from me but you won't, our hearts are one forever but that doesn't mean that Peter can't love you as well."

"I know you love him so much Felicia because you haven't ever taken any other man, you had been committed to Peter alone even if Mary Jane would never allow him to take you as a mistress. Well I'm allowing it and like before the punishment is that you can't refuse, so don't you Felicia will make love to Peter and let your feelings be freed. The only condition and rule I make is that you can only have sex with Peter in my present, we're still going to need to do intercourses because of the Rite so there will be threesomes. But for a period of the pregnancy I wouldn't be able to do it and so Peter will need someone to perform the sex, squeeze my breast to count as the interaction part of the Rite, to relief his sexuality tension and there no one I trust to do this but you Felicia."

Felicia marveled at how cunning yet passionate and kindness Ororo was to both punish yet reward her at the same time, she, like Ororo said, knew Mary Jane would skinned her alive for even try and flirt with Peter but Ororo was again different and Felicia couldn't feel but happier that this woman had replaced the redhead. Looking over at Peter to see if there was a hint that he didn't approve of this and saw nothing except love and lust for not only Ororo but for Felicia as well, who took a deep breath after a few minutes of thinking before nodding and saying.

"I accept this role of mistress along with my other duties." Ororo smiled as stepped to the side "Splendid, now enough talk for right now, this has been a long time coming, Peter?" Peter nodded and approaching placed a hand on Felicia's hip, who felt the warmth of his hand even through her uniform as she looked up into her King's eyes. Which was filled with happy memory that he and Felicia had spent together growing up, being there when both their parents died, giving the other confidence in succeeding at being both King and Guard, and still hold a love that didn't waver from first sight.

Finally that pressurized cork of the bottle popped and Felicia flung her arms around Peter's neck as she slammed her lips against his to give him a deep passionate kiss to show all the feelings she had ever had for her King. Who wrapped his arms around her waist as he returned the kiss with just as equal passion, seeing this union between two best friends finally being able to be together made Ororo feel extremely wet as their tongues mingled in between their jointed lips.