Chapter 49

Peter sighed in great relief upon hearing the new from his Queen that their daughter was alright and that Claude Frollo had pay for his crimes with his twisted life, a course there would be lots to do to repair the damage he caused when Peter returned home from Genosha. When he and his wife Jean Grey were taking part in the trial of Scott Summers, who it seemed to have really went all out on abusing his leadership of the X-Knights to abuse his fellow mutants. Mostly the ladies who, upon hearing that Summers was being put on trial, came forward to testify about the man either manipulated or blackmail them into doing stuff for him, mainly sexual favors and Peter was amazed that Jean managed to restrain herself from telekinetically straggling her former husband.

A course she had helped by her fellow X-Knights and her new family like Peter, who sat next to her during each testifies that revealed the true bastard that Scott Summers was. Peter also added his testimony and spoke the truth when asked why he didn't attack back when Summers tried to kill him, which a course was him keeping the promise Jean ask him to make before. 'Which shows everyone the great man you are.' Jean telepathically told Peter that night in their room as they laid on their bed with Felicia, Betsy, Lorna and Rogue snuggled in on either side of them. 'I'm still have a hard time believing that it took the near killing of a King to bring that monster to justice.' Lorna commented 'Well hopeful after this, your father will do a in depth search into his system to find more of the others who are using their positions to do evil.' Felicia said and Betsy answered 'I know for a fact that Xiaver is going through the X-Knights and already uncovered some criminal actions by the mutant Toad and Blob, so that's a start.'

'Hopefully tomorrow the jury will reach the right verdict.' Jean said and Peter answered with a smile, 'I have fate that they will.' And the ladies smiled back as they fell asleep. That fate wasn't wrong as they sat in the Royal courtroom next to King Magneto looking down from high stands at Scott Summer, who sat in chair with his arms and legs bound in chains, his eyes glowed brightly behind the new visor locked to his head as if he was burn through the crystals and kill his former wife and hated rival. Who slid his hand into Jean's as the Judge asked the jury, "Have the jury reached its verdict?" And a woman sitting with about eleven other men and women stood up, "Yes, your honor, we have. We the Jury finds Scott Summers guilty of all charges and sentence him to life in prison." The audience cheered as the former X-Knight was taken away, while Peter and Jean stood up to hug each other before turning to Eric. "Glad that is over with." He said "Us too." Peter agreed shaking the mutant King's hand, "And though we could, we unfortunately can't stay for the victory party. Problems at home needs my attention." Peter said and Eric nodded in understanding "The life of ruling, have a safe trip and hope to see you again soon."

When they returned to York by the teleportation of Lockjaw, Peter was busy over the next couple of months to repair what the mad Judge Frollo broke or destroyed, such as the homes he burned down and the relationships between his crown and his Gypsies people. Fortunately his own daughter May had already started the healing process with help from her new friends, the Gypsy Esmeralda, the reinstated Captain Phoebus of a reforming church guard and the hunchback Quasimodo. Who, by May's request, was the first of the three to receive a Klyntar, followed by Esmeralda, Phoebus and everyone presented to what was being called the siege of St. John's, which was helped by Jean, Betsy and Emma using their combined telepathic powers to track down the citizens who were there that day. During this time Peter's pregnant wife Medusa went into labor and soon gave birth to four half inhuman children name Benjy, Richie, Claire and Tanya. Who took mirror flip appearances to their parents with the two boys having red hair like their mother and the two girls had brown hair like their father, while their green and hazel eyes that was swapped with the hairs to match their parents hairs.