Chapter 54

When Briar Rose regained consciousness she first believed that it was all a very realistic and wonderful dream, but when she opened her eyes Briar Rose immediately knew that it wasn't since she was laying on top of the sleeping form of her lover Peter Parker. Who had a smile on his lips and one rose on Briar Rose's as she climbed off, careful about not waking Peter up as she stood and stretched her slightly aching mussels as she went to look outside. The storm had blown away during the night and forest glisten in the light of the rising sun, "Quite a beautiful sight." A voice spoke and Briar Rose felt Peter come up behind her, his cock, that had practically knocked her out last night, sliding in between the cheeks of her ass, while his lips tickled her neck making Briar Rose giggle and moan at the same time as she savior the feeling even as she said sadly. "Yes it was, until that came."

She pointed, about 720 feet away were three objects moving through the wood, they were three elderly ladies wearing simple dresses of red, green and blue that showed up well against the brown of the wood. They actually shouldn't be able to be seen by Briar Rose from the distance they were at, her eyes were enhanced by her Symbiote that she still was unaware of along with sight distance questioning being banished from Briar Rose's mind as Peter asked "Your Aunts I take it?" She nodded, "As much as I hate it, you'll have to go before they find out I brought a 'stranger' home with me and we get scolded by them, which is not good at all." Peter didn't object but said Briar Rose should go clear the evidence of their dinner last night as he quickly got dressed. She agreed and grabbing her nightgown, unaware that none of Peter's clothes were around, headed downstairs, Peter joined her a minute later. Leading him to the back door Briar Rose hugged Peter and wish he didn't have to go, hugging her back Peter said into her ear, "I'll come back for you, I promise." Knowing he told the truth, Briar Rose kissed Peter on the lips and got lost in the passionate kiss until the distance sound of her Aunts voices brought her back and with one final peck on the lips Peter left.

Circling the long way around the cottage Peter proceeded back to his wives, using their Symbiotes as tracking compasses and soon was entering their tent where he was warmly greeted with passionate kisses by Amora, Meggan, Jean and Morrigan, who absorbed the sexual energy from Peter's love making with Briar Rose and commented. "You had a fun night." "One I'll gladly give all of you right now." Peter began to say to make it up to them when Jean said sadly "As much as we would love to have your great cock inside us, I'm afraid that we have to continue on and reach Ulstead castle to begin our quest." The other ladies agreed and Peter imagine that they were sharing glances but didn't think much about it as he agreed and before too long they were riding the city around the castle home of Queen Leah.

Who sat upon her throne as they entered the throne room, she was quite beautiful at an age of 35 with long blonde hair that fell to the mid back of her slender form. A course Peter knew that she looked the age because of the curse that the Fae sorceress Maleficent had put on her thirty five years ago, he also noticed that the Queen look a lot like Briar Rose by her hair and the structure of her heart shape face. But he didn't think it was too strange and just assumed that he was still having his forest girl on his brain as Peter bowed, "Greetings Queen Leah, it's a pleasure to meet you." The Queen looked at him with a curious expression as she replied "And a welcome to you King Peter Parker, to what do I owe the Great Spider-King coming to my home?"

"I have come to seek an alliance between your kingdom of Ulstead and my kingdom of York. As you no doubt heard that I have been able to bring equality between humans and many others races that are different from them like the mutants, Skrulls and inhumans. Perhaps we can help mend the relations between your people and the people of the Moors, what say you?" Peter asked and waited as the Queen thought over his words before speaking, "It's true that you have managed to accomplish things that might've been impossible and as you said, perhaps you could help us with our Moors problem. I must speak with my counselors, I'll arrange quarters for you to stay in and we will continue this conversation tomorrow." Peter nodded and bowed again to the Ulstead Queen before leaving the room, unaware of the dark figure hiding behind the throne.