Chapter 20

The sun warmed Sue Storm face when she pasted the windows as she walked down one of the castle many halls, a hand on her grown belly holding a nine month old baby or babies. Sue was pretty sure it was babies with an S, because of how many times it felt like two pair of feet kicking against her stomach, she couldn't wait to find out which was estimated to be anytime this or next week and was daydreaming about names when something happened. There came a bright flash of blue light from behind Sue and when she turned around she nearly came nose to nose with a bulldog the size of a bear, taking a couple steps back Sue noticed that this giant dog had both a metal object like a tuning fork placed on top of its head and that it wasn't alone. To the left was a large man about the size of the dog, who had a mane of dark brown hair held back by a silver headband and beard outlining his almost gorilla shape face. He wore a red shirt with two black lines running down the front that somehow didn't rip from his massive ten pack chest, while the shirt left his beefy arms exposed that had a pair of metal braces located before the man's giant rock crushing hands. The man might've be just a mussily human if not for probably the most noticeable difference being that his legs were actually giant goat like ending in actual hoofs that clomped against the stone when he moved.

On the dog other side were two people, the first was a man who seemed normal enough with an average build and height, except for the green tattoos painted on his face mostly hidden beneath the hood of the green cloak he wore. The last member of the group next to the massive dog and petting it friendly was the only woman, who was equal in age and height to Sue with the same hourglass shape body she had before becoming pregnant that was outline nicely by the sun yellow and black kirtle she wore that included the woman's rounded D-size breasts. Her fair face was heart shaped with forest green eyes and flaming orange hair that fell wavy to her waist, it might've been normal except located around the back of the woman's head a large black line ran across the hair to split and form a perfect circle in the middle.

This, along with the other many features of this strange group of people helped Sue identify them, "Princess Crystal?" She said in surprise as the Princess of the Inhumans smiled a dazzling smile "Hello Susan Storm my friend, I'm glad to see you, it been too long." Stepping forward Crystal hugged the blonde hair woman, which was sort of awkward because of her belly that, after the hug, Crystal placed a hand on. "I heard rumors that you were with child, congratulations." "Thanks." Sue said as the dog approached to touch its large nose to her stomach. "I take it you remember my pal Lockjaw?" Crystal asked "A course, how could I forget this giant pup." Sue smiled as she scratched Lockjaw behind one of his giant ears, the pleasant greeting between the two women and the dog were interrupted by the green tattoo face man giving a small cough, "Princess, remember why we are here and are on the clock." Crystal seemed to remember and her expression quickly became from happy to worry "Yes, you're right Karnak, we have little time." Looking back at Sue, Crystal said "We need your aid Susan, will you help us?" Sue knew by the scare panic in Crystal's eyes that it was serious. "What's the problem?"

Princess Crystal had rarely been in another castle and couldn't help be impressed by the architectural of the castle of York as she and her fellow Inhumans followed Sue, who had summoned a invisible platform under her feet to lift and carry her through the hall with great speed as they soon reached the throne room. Crystal have heard a lot about the Spider King of York that he was kind, brave, hardworking, intelligent and all the rest which makes a great King, but it seems that there was a thing missing from what was told, that he could steal a woman's heart without needing to try. Because that exactly what happened to Crystal as soon as her eyes landed upon the brown haired man, she felt like the air was suck out of her lungs as took in his extremely handsome features from his perfectly mussel built body to his strong chin, cutely shape nose and marvelous brown colored eyes. Which made Crystal's heart pound so fast she fear it would bust a rib as Peter looked at her and smiled a gorgeous smile, Crystal felt like she was put under his spell and knew at the moment he looked at her that she would never break free.