Chapter 24

Crystal let out a groan as she woke up, her mind was fuzzy and it was hard to think a bit as she opened her eyes to find herself sitting on a chair in a dark room except for the light coming from above. Looking down Crystal found herself not tied up but was in her Symbiote suit, though when she tried to move Crystal discovered that she couldn't. The Symbiote was hard and unmoving as stone and wouldn't obey Crystal's mental commands, then she realized that she wasn't alone as there came a groan beside her and Crystal found Emma also sitting in a chair next to her and just as restrained by her Symbiote.

"Where are we?" Emma asked trying and failing to move "I don't know, what was the last thing you remembered?" Crystal questioned while trying to remember herself, "I believe that I was in my room when I received a message requesting me to Peter's room." Emma said straining to remember and Crystal nodded "Yeah me too, I remembered entering the room, then everything went dark and the next thing I know is waking up here." Both of them attempted to use their powers and tried to mentally connected with the others with no luck, before they could try to figure out a plan to escape a woman's voice spoke behind them. "You're awake good, now we can start." Looking around Crystal and Emma saw Ororo in her Symbiote appearing from the darkness, "What's going on here Ororo?" Crystal asked and the Queen answered "Your punishment, and don't try to deny what you have done. Frankly I'm shock you would agree to it Emma after the punishment done to you for your actions."

Emma bowed her head as she remembered her past being removed from her head for crimes she committed in her old life and without hesitation she said. "I full accept this punishment for my crime against both my King and Queen Medusa." Nodding in acceptance Ororo looked at Crystal and she looked down as Crystal realized the consequences she didn't foreseen to both kingdoms and figured that the plan must've been discovered before the damage could be done. "Are you ready for your punishment?" Ororo asked and both women nodded and looked up as the rest of the room filled with light. Revealing a windowless room with a large bed set against the wall and three other people comprising of Peter, Black Bolt and in between them Medusa, who eyes were glazed over like when Crystal and Emma had hypnotized her.

Peter proceeded with the explanation of the event that brought them here with him stopping Medusa from killing herself and discovering the Symbiote in her mind, going to Black Bolt. Which prevented war and a compromise was made where Peter and a 'willing' Medusa will engage in sex, during which she will receive a full Symbiote, "The main reason is so Medusa will be able to become impregnate and give Attilan a Royal heir." Peter finished before looking intensely at the two women, "Your punishment will be not only will you watch the intercourses, but…" With a snap of his fingers Crystal and Emma's Symbiotes began to move, mainly between their legs until it felt like a cock was being shoved into their pusses. The moans both women let out as the dildos began to thrust in and out were muffled by the Symbiotes forming gags in their mouths while Peter spoke, "This may seems good, but soon it won't because I willed the Symbiotes to get you close to your orgasms and then stop, you'll catch on quick enough." Then turning to Black Bolt he asked "Should we begin?" To which the Attilan King nodded, doing a three words sign language 'Don't hold back' and then went to sit in another chair in the shadows created as the lights died until only the area around the bed and Peter and Medusa. Who Peter placed his fingers to her temples as a new Symbiote appeared from his chest and leap onto Medusa, going beneath the dress and encasing her whole body before vanishing into her skin leaving it fair as Peter 'woke' Medusa up.

Her eyes refocused and immediately filled with lust as they looked up into Peter's face, who smiled at the fact that he succeeded in his mind manipulation of Medusa since she wasn't a stubborn, prideful or faithful Queen. At the moment Medusa was just simply a woman who had no memories of the events that brought her here, was 'in love' with the man standing before her and didn't see her own husband in the corner or heard her sister muffled moans as she was being Symbiote fucked. Medusa just had eyes and ears for Peter, which was obvious when she let his hands reach out to undo the laces of her dress until pulling it off her shoulders and falling to the ground. The old normal Medusa would've immediately try to use her hair to hide her naked form, but this Medusa felt absolutely no doubt or nerve shame about exposing her body to Peter and her unknown audience who watched as Medusa returned the favor and removed Peter's clothes.