Chapter 16

Life progressed smoothly in York, who had received news that their former Queen Mary Jane, now Queen of Wakanda, had given her King T'Challa twins boys and yet according to his sister Princess Shuri, the pregnant cycle or even the birth of the kids didn't slow the sex between the King and his Queen. Who had finally managed to gain the Wakanda people respect and it was apparently a doozy how she did it, one year after the switch Mary Jane saved the kingdom when N'Jadaka's son of N'Jobu came to Wakanda try to claim the throne. Which would had been settled with T'Challa and N'Jadaka fighting to the death, but Mary Jane intervene saying if N'Jadaka was better then T'Challa then he would easily tame her. N'Jadaka agreed thinking it would be easy to do fucking this white redhead woman, five month pregnant, in front of the whole kingdom. Unfortunately despite being the same size as T'Challa, the pregnant Mary Jane's will and passion made N'Jadaka yield in less then 7 hours. It would have been 5 or even 4, but Mary Jane keep going, despite him screaming that he yield, saying that even Peter could equal her maybe not in passion but in stamina, which gave Peter a little pride to hear, and she wanted to teach N'Jadaka a lesson that just because you can go for hours in battle, scaring your body with every kill, a King much be able to match his Queen in every way especially in sex. N'Jadaka conceded to the deal to abandon his evil mission and join Wakanda, though not as a Prince. He now have a wife, Linda, and living peacefully in the city with a kid on the way.

Speaking of kids Felicia's stomach was growing larger by the day and Sue's was being to expand as well, the secret of the two being Peter's wives was still kept and it was helped by the kingdom new advisor Lady Emma Frost. Who was now nothing like the former White Queen of Hellfire Pub, now destroyed by the X-Knights lead by Psylocke, Emma, no longer prideful and cold, was selfless and warm as a yellow sunflower even if she still wore white. A course when she and Peter had intercourse Emma was basically a toy for him because during her rebirth the torture device she was strapped to had implanted special spells and charms into her flesh that Peter could control. Such as when he grabbed one of her breasts Peter could mentally will pleasure or even pain to envelop the orb and allow him to make Emma either moan or scream if she was disobedient, which Emma quickly learned not to be since she knew pain was bad, pleasure is good and being fucked by her King the best.

Who one day was enjoying a picnic with his growing family on the castle back lawn, Ororo was breastfeeding little May, Felicia and Sue were discussing potential names for their children. As for Peter and Emma they laid on their backs looking up at the clouds playing a mind cloud game, if one saw a design in the cloud Emma would mentally project a similar image to compare side by side and if the person got it right they received a point. They were having a good time when a visitor came, at first Peter thought it was a bug hovering above him, but it looked stranger then any bugs he seen, 'Almost human, wait could it be?' "Wasp?" Peter asked before a full size woman suddenly grew right above him with a smile on her fair heart shaped face donned by short shaggy auburn hair. The black halter under a yellow corset she wore exposed most of her back from which the full blown insect wings retracted into as the woman landed her slender body on top of Peter's with her breasts pressing against his chest and their noses nearly touching as she spoke.

"Hello Spider, long time no see."

"Yeah it has been, nice to see you too." Peter said as he felt the woman rub one of her black pant covered legs and booted feet against his, but before any more words could be spoken there came a small cough and the two just remembered that Emma had laying there too as well the other women who came over. "Oh um, sorry." The woman said climbing off of Peter and taking a step away with now a nervous expression on her face as she bow to Ororo, "My apology for my actions, your Majesty." Getting to his feet Peter waited for his Queen response, "I might consider accepting it if you tell me right now who you are, where the heck you came from and why you were on top of my husband."