Chapter 56

"Ah there it is, home sweet home!" Peter said coming over a hill and seeing the city of York spread out in front of him with Attilan not too far off to the right, which was close enough to give the impression that the giant city was even larger than it was. Looking around Peter smiled at Jean, Amora, Meggan, Morrigan and his new wife Aurora who rode up beside him on a pure white horse. "Wow!" She marveled at the place that was her new home. It been little over two months since Peter had left to Ulstead, now an official member of the growing Klyntar country, and many things might've happened while he was away, but reaching out to his Klyntar people Peter saw that everything was fine and nothing too major happened unless you counted Captain Yuri and Officer Chun-Li taking down a large drug dean of the Kingpin as something major.

So was him returning since his citizens gathered in the streets to cheer for their Spider King as he rode through the streets, they also applauded his wives, including his new one who was a bit shy at being surrounded by more than three people as she had for basically her whole life. But thankfully her telepathic sister-in-law Jean extended her mind to Aurora and helped calm her nerves from all the eyes upon her as they headed towards the castle in the center of the city, where waiting for them was Aurora's other new sisters like York's Queen Ororo, the Royal guard captain Felicia and the others like Susan, Betsy, Emma, Janet, Veranke, Crystal, Lorna, Medusa, Rogue and Sable. All who welcomed their husband in turn with a hug and passionate kiss, they also welcomed their fellow wives with embraces that to Aurora seemed very more intimate than a hug should be.

"Welcome to York Lady Aurora." Ororo said and for a moment Aurora wondered how she knew her name until her Klyntar reminded her of the shared hive mind that everyone with a Symbiote had and Aurora felt slightly silly to forget this since the Klyntar linked helped her catch up with her mother Queen Leah. Who had also became Peter's wife, apparently about two days before her wedding her Aunt Maleficent had went to Peter and requested that he also married Leah since Aurora's mother haven't been with a man since her crazy husband and Aurora's father Stefan. Maleficent persuaded Peter that it would strengthen the new connections between York and Ulstead, Peter agreed and with the same methods that Maleficent used on her and Peter of pheromone candles. Which helped Peter to seduce Leah that Aurora managed to see the memory of sometime after, Maleficent had the candles already burning when Leah entered on the believe that Peter wanted to talk to her. Which in a sense he did, but first Peter started with the deed as the green mist weakened Leah resistance to Peter wrapping his arms around her waist and pulled her into a deep passionate kiss that made Aurora wet, that only grew as her mother quickly submitted to his dominance and screamed his name as he filled her pussy with the same hot white seed that Peter had filled inside of Aurora's womb.

A course she managed only to survive one round of sex, while Leah succeed her by going four more rounds of pounding before she fell unconscious and when she awoke, Queen Leah was practically reborn as she was now fully in love with Peter as Aurora or any of his wives and concubines were. All who, because of the minding tweaking of this Klyntar, felt no jealous or annoyance like Aurora who was only happy when she learned that both she and her mother would and did walked up to the alter together, given away by Maleficent, to married the same man, their new King.

Who smiled as his forest Rose was accepted by his other wives and followed as they lead her into her new home, as they walked through the castle they past a few servants that were mostly women dressed in the same simple blue and red dresses. Nearly all of them were actually made out of Symbiote since Peter could feel the Klyntar presence, all except for one a woman who stood slightly apart from the others. She was almost as tall as Peter with her reddish chestnut brown hair being medium length and worn in a short side-bob that is shaped like a curved heart that matched her fair heart shape face and the color nearly match her brown eyes, the woman had an almost slim, athletic figure except for her perfectly round D size breasts and her significantly wider hips and thicker thighs that could be made out even under the dress. Which helped Peter single her out because it wasn't made out of one bit of a Symbiote and he also knew immediately that she wasn't a member of his Klyntar Kingdom, one of the only reason for this was because the woman was an outsider and that the fact she was posing as one of his castle staff was because this woman was no doubt a spy.