Chapter 22

By the noon the next day the other Spider-Lords/Ladies; Miles Miles, Gwen Stacy, Miguel O'Hara, Ben Reilly and Jessica Drew arrived in York from their cities. Each warmly welcomed by their King who helped clarify that he didn't just magical created another city across the river that rulers arrived shortly after by teleporting dog, Peter marveled at Crystal wearing a yellow one-shoulder dress that fell to her feet with black trim and an added cloak to warm her exposed shoulder. Her hair was wavy with some strands forming a braided crown just below her black strip, she wore little makeup with only seemed to make Crystal more beautiful as she smiled, embraced Peter and shared a long ten second passionate kiss on the lips before pulling away that sort of surprise everyone, mainly the other lords but not the York King's wives or the Attilan King and his wife.

Who smiled at the interaction her sister was having with her new boyfriend who wasn't embarrassed by the stun looks from his other fellow Spiders as he, with an arm held out, lead the Attilan Princess into the ballroom. The Spider Lords surprises soon passed when the blonde and purple haired telepath mentally 'explained' the situation and 'simmered' down the small jealousy that O'Hara and Reilly had for their King to be taking another beautiful lover. Though had helped in the decorations, Crystal still marveled at the ballroom that looked like an outdoor indoor winter wonderland mixed with an ice palace yet was toasty and warm, a course Crystal would feel that anyway because of her powers and also because she was holding Peter's warm body as she greeted Ororo, Felicia, Sue, Betsy, Emma, Janet Veranke and Meggan with also warm embraces.

Once all the guests had arrived and seated at their tables, the feast was brought in and everyone ate hearty, laughing and becoming the people from other cites got acquainted with York new members like the mutants and Skrulls. The Inhumans was also joined in the conversations, watched by their King and Queen who sat at the head table with the other Royals like Queen Veranke, the other Spider Lords, the Spider King's wives and their redhead Princess sitting beside Peter. Queen Medusa knew without a doubt now that her sister was meant to be with this man who made her laugh and giggle at funny jokes and stories with ease. After dinner was finished it was time for the dancing as people went onto the large dance floor in the middle of the room, Crystal wished she could dance with Peter first but tradition mandated that the King had to dance with his Queen first and Crystal watched slightly jealously as Peter and Ororo moved across the dance floor. They were the first, but soon the other Spiders joined in and quickly followed by Black Bolt and Medusa dancing to music played by the band in the corner that included the famous singer known as Dazzler singing a beautiful voice.

Crystal was about to go sit down since she believed that Peter would dance with all his wives before her, but a hand on her shoulder stopped her and Crystal looked around to see Betsy who linked their minds as she thought said. 'Don't worry, you'll be going next.' Crystal was surprised 'really?' Betsy nodded 'We don't mind, we have ways for Peter to pay us back for letting you go first, plus it will be kinda tricky dancing with theses bellies.' The nearby Emma, Janet (both, along with Betsy, about seven to eight months pregnant), Veranke and Meggan (three months.) who been mentally listening to the conversation all nodded their agreements along with Felicia and Sue who were watching the four little one and smiled at Crystal as she grinned back. 'Thank you.' She said and turned as Peter and Ororo left the dance floor.

Sensing that his wives were conspiring Peter knew that they were going to say that he should dance with their guest and sighing held his hand out to the Attilan Princess, "May I have this dance?" He asked and without a second thought Crystal took his hand, "Yes, you shall." The two went back onto the floor watched by the many women who had given their hearts to the brown haired man and held not a single ounce of jealousy for him taking another woman since they knew Peter love them all equally as only he really could. Who, once on the floor, turned the redhead with a black streak Princess to face him and putting his left hand on her hip to pull her close to him. Crystal in turn placed her right hand on Peter's shoulder as their other free hands gripped each other in a tight grip, keeping their eyes locked to the other the two began to move in sync with the music.