Chapter 31

The means was the magic device that warped time inside a room where if an hour past in the magical bubble, literally only one minute went by outside. Which was one of the reasons why during the old Wakanda five year rite where Peter and Ororo had to have sex once a day, this device allowed them do it in just a few minutes in the outside world and then go back to ruling their kingdom without holding anyone up. The group of one husband and many wives still did use the device to be able to enjoy each other for long hours and now it will be use to help a woman in need, so Peter, Ororo, Felicia, Sue, Janet, Veranke, Meggan, Crystal & Lorna waited outside of the room where Betsy and Emma were beginning their work to help the shocked Amora before the possible chances of her attempting to end the pain of being both banished from her home of Asgard and divorced by her beloved husband Thor.

While they waited Ororo stood next to Peter as he looked out at the shadowy silhouette of his city pounded by volleys of rain drops, "I can tell there more troubling you from the trip then the woman's banishment." Ororo said and taking a deep breath Peter replied "During the discussion I noticed a moment where Loki and Lorelei exchanged a look that is hard to describe, it was like the two was expecting this and from what Amora said about Loki giving her the 'idea' to try and win her husband's heart back make me feel like the two might've plan this." "Probably not you turning the tables and taking control of Amora." Ororo added "Oh their reaction to her Symbiote was genuine surprise, but most likely her being banish was their goal. I fear that something big will happen in Asgard soon and we will need…" Peter was interrupted by the door opening and the two telepath came out.

"So? Did it work?" Felicia asked and as an answer the two ladies stepped aside as Amora came out of the room in her Symbiote form and approached Peter before kneeling at his feet, "King Peter Parker, I, Amora, swear my eternal service to you and your kingdom, if you wishes it I will become your court sorceress to use my magic for the benefit of you, your Majesty, and the Kingdom of York. I'll be any and everything you requests of me Master, I'm at your command." For a moment there was quiet except for the hammering rain before Peter spoke "I accept your request and grant you the position as my Court Sorceress, rise." And Amora did to stand at serious attention which prompted Peter to add "Relax Amora, you don't have to be formal all the time. Only during court meetings is when you need to be, but the rest of the time be your normal self, ok." Amora sighed, nodded and relaxed herself as she followed Peter and the other women to the dining hall for a bite to eat.

Over the next month and a half Amora slowly adjusted to her new life in the castle of York, she was use to be treated nearly like a Queen with both servants and citizens of Asgard treating her formerly. The people of this mortal kingdom was almost alien to Amora, a course the servants would bow to her when she past but they almost acted with hearted cheer and even tried to engage in pleasant conversation with the new Court Sorceress. Who old self might've been appalled and scoff at this, but during their 'mind mend' Emma and Betsy also did some tinkering to Amora's personality, similar to how Emma was changed from a cold hearted woman to a different yet better warm person and the same thing happened to Amora.

She was still sad about her exile, crying each morning and night at the memory of when her own husband for near three centuries almost without a second thought just up and divorce her. A course Amora didn't let anyone see this during the day but it was impossible to hide it from the women of the Spider Court, some who became the King's wives because of near identical situations to Amora's like Lady Susan who husband had just signed away the marriage without probably realizing it. Or Janet, her husband was different in the fact that he did better at loving her and visit her about twice a month, more reason for the marriage to Peter was so their child would be raised by a father who could be there better then Hank Pym would be able to do. For Meggan Amora learned that her ex-husband was a great warrior with many enemies that would kill her to hurt him, but now she was freer to live then before and the last woman was Ororo and Amora was still amazed by the balls the former King of Wakanda had to bed another woman, when his former Queen could've brought a full blown hurricane down upon his head.