Chapter 42

The location Betsy managed to extract from the Shadaloo gang member was a building near the edge of the city, a large compound that was three stores high and was set up almost like a fortress with guards watching from balconies on every level. Who a course didn't see the invisible attack force thanks to their Klyntar invisible ability goop that hide the Spider King and his force comprising of Felicia, Morrigan, Lucia, Betsy, Natasha and a handful of both police, Widows and guard men and women. Who took care of the look out by either long range crossbows (rifle would make too much noise) or, in the case of the Widows, wall climbing up behind the look outs and silently snapping their necks as their King and ladies gain entry to the building by a hatch in the roof.

One might say that the group was ghosts, silently moving through the halls of the building, but Peter more thought of them as panthers since they did eliminate most of the thugs they came across as they searched for the missing women. Fortunately one of them had a Klyntar and being the King, Peter could home in on Cammy's Symbiote to a massive open space on the second floor, upon reaching the door to the room Betsy did a mind sweep and found a large force waiting on the other side for them. Looking around Peter saw an alternate way in without walking into an ambush, which was web ripping off the panel to an air vent large enough for Peter and his group to crawl through to a few openings set just above a balcony that circled the room indeed filled with over a dozen gangsters.

Who had their weapons and glowing chi fists pointing towards the door they thought their enemy was going to come through and was caught completely off guard by that enemy bursting out of vents to quickly web up the thugs on the balcony, while the Widow threw several pellets at the ground so they were soon obscured by a cloud of black smoke. This made it impossible for the Shadaloo members to see as the spiders either yanked their friends up or be hit by a psionic dagger or had their souls sucked up by a invisible succubus. By the time the smoke cleared the gang was taken down and the spiders landed on the ground among the take down Shadaloo and was about to search for their friends when a deep voice spoke, "Impressive King Parker, most impressive."

Looking around Peter saw a man coming out of the shadows from the other side of the room, he was a tall guy around 6 feet with a beefy mussily body like a wrestler and boxer that was dressed in a red military like uniform with large silver shoulder plates, wrist bands, and shin guards. On his peaked/service cap is the skull insignia of his Shadaloo crime syndicate placed on top of his neatly cut black hair, while his face was strong and slightly thuggish as he crossed his arms across his chest and smiled a evil grin as Peter asked. "And you are?" To which the man answered with "Bison, Director M. Bison of the Shadaloo." "So you are their leader and no doubt the rogue Chi manipulator who taught these guys how to use their Chi." Peter said as Betsy gave him the mental information that she couldn't read the man's mind as Bison replied.

"Very perspective King Parker and quite true, I have been teaching my soldiers Chi in order to be able to stand against both Fisk and you. But it seems that they will need more training..." "You wouldn't be given the chance to do so, now where is my partner!" Lucia said and Bison looked at her with mock confusion "Your partner? Oh you mean Officer Chun-Li, well she here along with her friend. Chun-Lin, Cammy come here." And from the shadows behind Bison appeared the missing women. Compared to the last time he saw her, Chun-Li looked quite different because the main part was her hair not being ox horned but instead was let down until falling to her butt and her outfit being a black qipao with red accents, black combat boots, brown leggings, and spiked bracelets on her wrists.

Also added to the differences was the distinct small triangle object placed in the middle of Chun-Li's forehead that gave off a magical feel to Peter and that same device was placed in the middle of Cammy's head as well, who looked nearly the same with her hair still pigtail and just her outfit that looked like her old one but didn't have the spider symbol on it and was black instead of blue while rest remain as red as the two ladies eyes as they stared angry daggers at the group. Which they did in return at Bison as Lucia said barely holding back the snarl in her voice, "What did you do to them!" Not phased by the angry looks Bison answered in a calm yet mocking voice.