Chapter 41

After the night of Morrigan Aensland joining to the Klyntar race, Peter's life grew even more better than before as his new succubus wife would be almost glue to his side to help him relax after long hard days of running his kingdom. Mostly by using her magic to help him fall asleep before meeting him in the dream realm where they would 'go visit' different places in the world and thanks to Morrigan cheekiness they would have dream sex in front of historical landmarks. She also aided him in his real sex by going invisible to watch as Peter had intercourse with either his wives or concubines like the frequent strawberry blonde Liz Allan or a Widow who wish to have a child like the Russia blonde name Kolin, during the sex Morrigan used her magic to take the building excitement from the two and transfer it into the energy that makes Peter's strength last longer as he filled his women with his seed and usually rewarded Morrigan for the assistance after the other lady had left with a love making of their own that gradually made Morrigan start to truly fall in love with the mortal king.

Who's kingdom of Klyntars continued to grow but there was still pockets of normal people in his city and there were many stories about they came into the fold, one of them happened about two months after Morrigan join and Amora was nearing her due date. Peter stood with Ororo, Felicia, Veranke, Lorna, Medusa and Natasha in his castle war room at the war table, feeling Morrigan's invisible arms wrapped around his shoulders, as they watched the group of people enter the room. It comprised up of York city other district heads such as the city manger with his assistant manger and the finance director. Along with the generals of his army, who had a few low rank commanders with them, was the chief of the fire department and the commissioner of the YC police who was joined by a few of their fire/police captains, this included Peter's good friend Captain Yuri Watanabe who smiled at him and shook his hand before standing next to Commissioner Jean DeWolff as the meeting began with Peter learning what was happening in the daily lives of his subjects.

Which apparently was doing well as Veranke and Lorna reported to problems in New Skrullos and Mutant Town, while Medusa informed of no major complaints at Attilan, the city managers also agreed the same for York and the army was ready for any war to come. The fire department still had fires but thanks to the Klyntars the amount of casualties was growing fewer each day since even if they were trapped in the building with no escape, the victims' Symbiotes could create domes like fire shelters around them and the non joined people from both the flames and falling debris. After the fire was out the firefighters could go in to remove the debris and re-rescue the trapped victims, with the non joined ones given a Klyntar immediately after so the somewhat still hidden spread of the Klyntars could continue without a problem.

A course it was not only the fires that the Symbiotes were helping the victims, it was crimes as well with the level of robberies, rapes, drug overdoses, burglaries, stalking, harassment, assault and murder dropping incredibly. Since the potential victims were both able to defend themselves against the attackers and the Klyntars counting the date rape and narcotic drugs with more people becoming brave enough to come forward to report the rapes and get clean. All seemed good but Peter noticed and sense that Watanabe was troubled by something and so after the meeting was done he asked her stay behind, "Guess I shouldn't be surprised that you could sense something off." Yuri commented when Peter asked what was troubling her and taking a deep breath she said, "There a possible new player on the streets, my men are encountering a new gang that bare this symbol."

She showed Peter a symbol on a piece of paper of a grinning skull with a S shape lightning bolt in the head and wings coming out of its sides, "It might been just another gang except for the fact that theses guys are skilled in both martial arts and possibly something magical, because just two of them put four of my men in the hospital for many broken bones and burns that fire or police had never seen before. This gang is call 'Shadaloo' who mostly deal in biochemical drugs and arms and they are growing in power very quickly, if they continue at this rate they could rival even the Kingpin." Peter whistle "That is serious." Kingpin, Wilson Fisk was the major crime lord of York and might've been taken down by the police, but he was both a mastermind who was hard to pin anything on and had a sort of agreement with Peter made after the Hammerhead incident where as along as he doesn't break his code of no harm to women, children or to hard working folks then Peter wouldn't take him down. A course that deal didn't extend to the police who continued to try to bring him down and that code clearly didn't extend to this Shadaloo gang that was indiscriminate of harming innocent people of either human, mutant, Skrull, inhuman or any other species that live in the city.