Chapter 25

Soon after the Crystal Frost incident known by only a very few, Attilan rejoice at the news of Queen Medusa was finally with child and a test from the Seeker proved indeed that it was Black Bolts. Who now considered his fellow King a true brother, which was more so when Medusa requested Peter to give Black Bolt a Symbiote so he wouldn't be left out and Peter agreed. As winter continued on both Kings and Queens were busy at ensuring that their citizens was kept warm and hungry, along Peter and Ororo were ecstatic when their daughter May turned three years old and discovered the ability to shoot webs from her wrists like her spider father.

Who was so proud and happy to chase his little girl swing across the castle as her mother and aunts watched laughing, who own children, primarily also the two year old Walter and the almost one year old Valeria and Richard, was starting to show power traits from both their father in crawling up the walls and their mothers like Valeria actually creating a small floating portal around her toys to keep it away from her brother. It was clear the other children now almost four months old or so would have powers of their own and Peter knew that he would have a handful to do helping his kids and continue to rule his country effectively, but he was up to the task. One would think fate would be done sending women to be with the Spider King, but apparently Fate wasn't done as Peter and Betsy, with Jamie warmly nestled against his mother's chest, rode through the snow one sunny winter day on their way to Mutant Town.

Which even in the middle of winter was bustling with life as mutants walked or flew around, in the adjoining park kids and teens played in the snow with many using their different powers to create amazing snowmen or forts for snowball fights. When the mutants saw Peter they stopped what they were doing and bow as he past, it was more than required for them to bow they did it because Peter had earned their trust, respect and love for them to show him the same honor as their mutant King Magneto. Or his daughter Princess Lorna who lived in about the center of Mutant Town in a house that was a little fancy in its outer design then the rest, a course the inside was simple and cozy looking as Peter and Betsy. "Lorna?" Betsy called "In the kitchen, go to the living room I'll be there in a second."

The two didn't have to wait long before the Mutant Princess of Genosha came into the room, Lorna was a beautiful woman with a slender lovely hourglass shape body, her D-size breasts were outline underneath the simple green dress that matched the color of her long hair falling around her fair heart shape face. Her bright green eyes glowed brighter as she smiled at her guests, "Betsy." Lorna said hugging her purple haired mutant before turning to Peter, "Pete, it good to see you." One might think that Lorna would just hug him, but instead she wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him full on the lips. This didn't surprise either Betsy or the King because this was the Princess regular way to greet Peter ever since the Purifier War, Peter didn't might at all and actually would kiss her back in welcome which seems to grow longer and possibly more passionate with each greeting.

Betsy smiled as she watched the two, she knew that Lorna had romantic feelings for Peter and he for her, but Lorna didn't just up and become his wife because she was worry that her very protective father would probably not approve the union between his mutant daughter and a human even if he was a King. A course this fear didn't stop Lorna from openly kissing Peter every time they met for several minutes, their record was about five and they nearly reached it today but the need for air grew too great and the two reluctantly pulled their lips apart. "Nice to see you too Lorna." Peter said as they let go of each other and sat down on the couches as Lorna used her powers of metal to summon plates of food from the kitchen.

The three had a great time talking and Lorna giggled as she held Jamie who played with locks of her hair, then at one point Peter went to the bathroom to change Jamie diaper. "You're so lucky Betsy." Lorna said as Peter left the room. Betsy sense the jealousy coming from her Princess and friend, "You know that you are welcome to join me." Betsy said but Lorna shook her head "We already had this discussion Betsy, Daddy is still a bit anti human. He wouldn't approve and might cause major problems for both nations." Betsy looked sternly into Lorna's eyes "You are a grown woman Lorna, you can't be afraid of your father forever and not accept the love in your heart."