Chapter 14

About a week after Xiaver warning Peter and Ororo were in the throne room when a guard came in telling there was a woman at the castle gate who requested an audience with the King. It was quickly apparent that it was Frost because of the guard dreamy state that Betsy said was associated with a telepath manipulating another person, "I still say we lock her up immediately before she can try anything." Ororo whispered as the guard left to retrieve the guest. "Then her lawyer would accuse us of conviction without cause, because she had yet to do a crime in York. I know it's frustrating but we have to uphold the law and be civil even if this woman is 'possibly' planning something evil." Peter said reaching over to give his wife's hand a reinsuring squeeze before letting go and looking towards the doors as they opened, looking just like the image Xiaver showed down to the quite revealing white dress Emma Frost walked tall and a bit seductively towards the thrones.

As she approached Peter felt a pressure against the edge of his mental block and knew Frost was already trying to use her powers to get into his head, finding that she couldn't immediately control the King or even the Queen like she probably done many times before, Frost went with a different tactic of stopping in front of the thrones and bowing. Her voice was like silk as she spoke "Greeting Great King Parker, I am Lady Emma Frost." The way she bowed made it so her almost exposed breasts become even more revealing, but Peter managed to a straight face so not receive a death glare from Ororo as he said pretending he didn't know why this woman was here.

"Greetings Lady Frost, what brings you here seeking an audience with me?"

"I have come to offer my services to you, your Majesty." Frost answered rising from her bow and looking at Peter with her quite piercing yet seductive blue eyes, "And what services could you give?" Ororo asked keeping her voice just as calm even as she was annoyed by Frost looking at her love. "I am gifted in many things, my Queen. I'm a telepathic mutant of extraordinary skill that can be extremely useful to you, if you wish my King I can give you a demonstration, with one of your servants." Frost added to stop Ororo from saying that she couldn't use Peter for her show. Who nodded and summoned a guard, "Be warn Lady Frost that if you harm him any damaging way." Peter gave Frost a stern warning looking and she bowed her head "A course your Majesty."

She then turned to her 'volunteer' and the energy of her powers appeared in three silvery ribbons going across the top of her head to meet at a small ball in the middle of Frost's forehead. From which a beam came out to go across the room and made contact with the guard's head, who's eyes became almost completely white as a dreamy expression, similar to the early guard, appeared on his face. 'I can find out secrets and probable threats to you my King, this man is not a threat though he did slack off on guard duty to bang another guard.' Frost told Peter telepathically because even with the barriers stopping most of her tricks she was allowed to talk to him that way and even show images in his mind eye like she did of the guard's memories of banging his lover in the castle armory and Peter knew they were real since the fake images wouldn't fool him, 'If you wish I can put a mental reminder in him to not do it again.' She offered but Peter shook his head as he spoke out loud "That won't be necessary, my Captain will have words with him. You prove your point Lady Frost, now release him."

Frost complied and the guard groggily shook his head "Whoo, um." He said embarrassed at the knowledge of his little secret being revealed to his King as another guard lead him out to recover and face his Captain, "Though powers are impressive Lady Frost, I'm still unsure about hiring you for just being able to look into someone's head." Peter said "I can do more than be your telepath, Sire. I also offer myself to become your personal concubine to pleasure your body's every desire when your Queen is unable." Frost said careful to not reveal any seductiveness in her voice, but did show it in her eyes that made Peter's cock go a little stiff and managed to hide his nervous gulp from Ororo. A course Frost saw it and smiled a bit as Peter spoke "That's quite the application Lady Frost and you do show promise. We'll contemplate your offer, give one of my guards the name of the place you'll be staying and we will get back to you, you may go." Frost bowed again before turning around and leaving with one last seductive wink at Peter before the throne room doors closed. After getting confirmation that she was out of the castle Ororo asked "So, did it work?" And from behind her throne stepped out Betsy smiling "Yes it did."