Chapter 23

Over the next month after Christmas a lot of things happened in York with the biggest ones being Betsy, Emma and Janet going into labor practically a day after the other. Betsy gave birth to a son name Jamie who had streaks of purple in his brown hair and violet colored eyes, while Emma birthed a daughter who rosy cheeks earned her the name of Ruby and looked almost like her mother with blonde hair except for having the same hazel eyes as her father. As for Janet she also had a daughter called Hope and had brown hair as her dad and blue eyes like her mother, who like all the new mothers were overjoyed as Peter for the new lives brought into the world. Which mostly didn't know because Peter and Ororo still was punishing their spouses in Wakanda for their affair, who didn't know of the wedding between Peter and Crystal that was private with only a few people that attended like the Attilan Royal Family and the York Royal Family that welcomed their newest member.

Crystal' life was amazing as she spent time with her new husband and sister-in-laws, she also helped them in the running of the kingdom like when word came that a part of York wasn't getting enough gas for warmth. Crystal used her powers, that had increased tenfold because of her new Symbiote, to track the problem to a small fracture in the pipe created during the Attilan earthquake and that grew over time until more gas escaped it then going through the pipe. Soon the hole was plugged and people didn't freeze to death, they was grateful to the Inhuman Princess who was very happy with her new life in York except for one thing. Which she didn't voiced to anyone until one day when Crystal was alone in the castle library and Emma came in with a sleeping Ruby in her arms, taking a seat next to Crystal the two did small talk about nothing in particular until Emma asked.

"So what bothering you?" Knowing the blonde was sensing her trouble mind but being polite about letting her voice it Crystal replied "During the bonding between me and Pete, I saw a memory that troubles me. When Pete and Medusa were dancing during the Christmas Party, my sister openly threatened him if he ever hurt me. I know she just worry about me but I can't get it out of her head that Medusa would threaten not only my love like she probably done to all my old boyfriends, but a King which is a capital offense in any nation that can't be tolerate even if Medusa is a Queen." Emma remain silent for a moment before answering "You are correct in that a threat to the King life is serious and it does bring worrying simulations to my mind that if someone else learned of this and decided to manipulate Medusa by creating a lie." Crystal nodded "We need to protect Pete by making sure Medusa would never be able to hurt him, but the only way I can think of is…" Her voice died as she thought and welcomed when Emma mentally connected to her mind to see the plan forming in Crystal's head, 'That might work.' Emma thought and the two looked at each other with confidence in their eyes as they formulate their plan.

A few days later Crystal and Emma went to Attilan that looked both the same yet was completely different from the Attilan used to know as the many different types of people from Inhumans to Humans, Mutants to Skrulls mingled together. Of all the places that the floating city could have fallen, it fell in the right place where the Inhuman, who separated themselves centuries ago from the rest of the world because of fear and persecution, were welcomed by people who had learned to live in peace with other species and now was considering to be one family. 'That only strengthens with the new mix generations of children born half human and mutant or Skrulls, soon there will be half humans and inhumans children running about.' Crystal thought told Emma with a smile on her lips as she caught a runaway ball and gave it back to the little Skrull kid who ran after it and watched her as she went to play with the other different children as their parents watched or shopped nearby.

When they arrived at the Royal Palace, the first person they meet was a course Lockjaw who bounded to Crystal and shook his foot as he was scratched behind the ears by both women, who the giant dog lead to a small boudoir where Medusa was sitting alone on a couch reading a book. Looking up Medusa smiled as she set the book aside and got up from the sofa "Crystal, Emma what a surprise." She said hugging the two women, unaware that they released small bits of their Symbiotes, which was still unknown to even the Inhuman Royal except for Peter's, into Medusa's skin. Who barely noticed the tingling as she pulled away from the hugs and gestured her sister and soon to be sister-in-law towards one of the couches in the room, the ladies did and engaged in small pleasant talk with the Attilan Queen. But which was a stalling tactic to distract Medusa as the implanted Symbiotes moved up through her body to infiltrate her brain, "And we were about to jump when, Ahh!" Medusa cried out clutching her head.