Chapter 29

The people of York celebrated as their King returned home with his beloved snow white haired Queen and their rejoice cheers nearly brought the whole city down when it was announced that not only was Wakanda saved from the Shadow Council, but also that Ororo Monroe would be staying as Peter's permanent Queen and wife. Who was still tearing up with joy as she kissed her love and hugged their daughter that would now be growing up with a father and a mother, and speaking of growing soon after it was learned that Princess Crystal of the Attilan neighbors was now confirmed to be pregnant and, thanks to a mutant with the ability to scan things, it was quickly predicted that she would be having triplets or quadruplets. This news made Crystal's sister Medusa rewarded Peter with a deep passionate kiss and secretly requested that once Black Bolt and her, but technically her and Peter's, now two and a half month growing child, who was possibly a boy that would be name Ahura, in Medusa's belly was born, she and Peter would create another one or more and try to match her sister amount to which Peter quietly agreed to and received another tongue dancing kiss from his long red haired lover.

Over the next few months Peter's children, mainly May, Walter, Valeria and Richard had their birthdays, turning four and three years old, while the others kids: Jamie, Ruby and Hope was reaching two and Votan, Alice and Betsy Jr. was nearing six months to one year. Live was basically perfect for Peter with nothing to probably ruin it, that was until the day came in the form of a visitor. It was a cloudy morning with the possibility of rain and Peter was in his office doing paperwork for the construction of a new fort when there came a knock on the door, "Come." Peter said and the door opened to reveal a guard followed by a person who was hidden beneath the shadow of the dark travel cloak worn. "Sire, this person came to seek an audience with you, says it's important." The guard said and for a moment Peter thought the man had a daze look on his face, but then it was gone and he thought he imagined it as he replied "Very well I'll take it from here, you may go." The guard saluted and left as Peter turned to the stranger. Who's delicate hands became exposed as the person removed her hood and reveal a woman, she was an eye looker with a lovely sculpted face that fair skin wasn't blemish even by the small black mole on the left side of her chin.

She had long fiery orange colored hair that fell to mid back in a messy loose curl way which only aid to the beauty of her form and it included her hourglass shape body, revealed with the removal of her cloak, covered in a lime green slip dress that exposed most of her long bare skin legs, arms and the top of her D-size breasts pressing against the slightly strain green fabric. Her pink lips rose in a smile to show perfect white teeth as she bowed "Greeting your Majesty, I am Lady Leena Moran." Her voice was like music to Peter's ears and he nearly forgot to speak but managed to answer "Uh… Greeting Lady Moran, to where do you come from and what is important for you to request an audience with me?" To which Leena Moran replied as she seductively began to walk around the desk until there was nothing between her and Peter who turned in his seat to face her, "You may call me Leena, I come from a land outside of yours and what brought me here is quite simple." She locked her green eyes with Peter's hazel ones, which suddenly couldn't look away from the orbs that was now literally glowing as Leena proceeded to climb onto Peter's lap and press her breasts against his chest. Running her long fingers through his hair Leena, still locked eye to eye with the Spider King, gave her answer, "I have come to make you mine, forever." And leaning down she placed her lips against Peter's.

Who's mind that wasn't short circuit from the eye contact knew immediately that this woman was using magic, probably the same or stronger than the one she no doubt used on the guard to get into the castle, and to keep his spider sense from alerting him of the danger as Peter felt tendrils of magic coming from her lips as they seeped into him on a path to his brain. Peter knew that the moment they got to his brain then he would be forced into serving this woman with barely a chance to be freed, it seemed hopeless until suddenly the tendrils was halted in their path. Peter felt his Symbiote move on its own as tiny tentacles collide with the magic tendrils to seem to infect and somehow rewrite them as the tentacles followed the magic back towards it source, Leena must've sense the problem and attempted to break the connection but Peter's Symbiote suddenly made his lips like glue that sealed the two fully connected mouths together, and the same went for the rest of Leena's body as large tentacles of the Symbiote lashed out to wrap around nearly every part of the woman's form.