Chapter 35

"She lying, the Black Widows aren't real, they're just a legend, a ghost story." One of the castle guards said, probably meant to mutter quietly to himself but which everyone heard because of their enhance hearing and the guard closed his mouth at the stern look his King gave him before Peter turned back to Natasha Romanoff. "Clearly you Widows are real and is it true from the stories that you are deadly assassins?" She nodded "We are kidnap as kids by a secret organization and taken to a place known only as Red X. There we are molded brutally into the world best spies and deadliest assassins, all head by Red X leader Dreykov who's head scientist, Professor Andre Thorton, subjected us to several experiments that included the substance with give Dreykov control over us."

"Do you know why he sent you to kidnap my children?" Peter asked and Natasha answered "I'm not fully certain but pretty sure that it was so both Dreykov and Thorton could turn them into weapons since your children have not only your Spider powers King Parker, but also their mothers and would become maybe the deadliest warriors in the world under Red X control." After a few minutes of silence during which Peter thought/consulted with his wives before looking at the Black Widows, all who now merged with a Symbiote that not only freed them from drug that controlled their actions but was now the newest members of his Symbiote Kingdom. Being the King gave Peter the ability to look into the hoist mind and partly see the soul of the person, looking at Natasha's Peter saw a woman who, though forged into a weapon, longed to have a life of her own to choice a path of her own free will. This was the same for the others and Peter quite impressed that though they were train to do one thing, killing, the Widows had dreams to do different things like maybe become a baker or artist.

A course amidst their minds now freed of the drug, Peter also noticed other things in their heads like subconscious code words that he had no doubt were triggers to programs hypnotically placed in them. They were set up in a way that might've made it almost impossible for even a telepath to remove them, but a course a normal telepath access the mind from the outside and would have to dig deep into it to reach the program and the brain would've been damage from the intrusion. A course, thanks to the Symbiote it would immediately repair the damage and there wouldn't be any since the Symbiote was practically one with the whole brain to it core, so mentally informing Emma and Betsy of the programs they made short work together in wiping out the hypnotic instructions completely from all the Widows minds. Which was now fully theirs and knowing that they wouldn't, and technically couldn't because of the Symbiotes, try to hurt him, Peter released Natasha from her chains as he spoke.

"No one should be a weapon, not my children or any other. Care to aid me in making sure that Red X can't do it anymore?" Natasha looked at him a bit confused "And how will you do that?" And Peter said simple "By capturing Dreykov, Thorton, freeing your imprison sisters and burning Red X to the ground." Realizing what he was saying Natasha and her fellow Widows smiled and nodded in agreement as Peter continue "Now I know that you don't know Red X base exactly, I sense that you do know the ones who can tell us, Natasha." And the redhead nodded again as she, along with her sisters, followed her Spider savior out of the dungeon to head to the castle war room. Natasha was expecting, as they formed their plan of attack on Red X, twelve wives to be watching her with weariness and distrust because of her attempt to steal their children, but saw not a hint of it and possibly guess it might've been because of the strange live form now fused to her body.

Which Natasha just somehow knew was merged to her very DNA and though it did free her from Red X control, the Widow knew that the price was her being now in the service of King Peter Parker. Natasha should've been against her new Master that could probably make her because his own personal assassin, but the sentient goop showed her practically the very being of King Parker. Though there was some questionable things that he done, it wasn't any different than what anyone else would do and even so Parker was a good man despite all that happened to him. Who actually didn't have to try and seduce any of the women who became his wives, situations and just being himself had won most of their hearts even before he received the Symbiote from which the one now bond to Natasha was born. It might've been the hive mind connection to the other ladies, but Natasha couldn't help but immediately trust fully in the Spider King that she watched as he formulated the plan of attack on the organization that Natasha and none of her widows had any loyalty to because of horrible things they did literally against their control.