Chapter 19

When Veranke's brother Talos learned that he lost the wager he was obviously shock at that and the fact that his sister had announced that she would be marrying the King of York, "For the betterment of our people." She said walking a bit funny from how many times her pussy had been hammered, but smiling as she remembered fondly of falling in love with Peter as her green self. Though she kinda wished he asked her to morph into another woman so he could fuck any lady he want, fortunately that opportunity came about a week and a half after that night. Veranke was having lunch with the X-Knight Psylocke at a small new cafe in the Skrull now revealed community dubbed 'New Skrullos', Veranke reveled at the sight of seeing her people out and about unhidden as they mingled with both humans and mutants who welcomed them.

"They're enjoying themselves." Betsy commented on a couple of Skrull children that were learning to play a game with a couple of other kids, "They hadn't have the chance for it in a long time, nearly all my people are still sleeping with one open as we prepare for inevitable coming of the Kree." Veranke said sadly and Betsy reached across the table to place her hand on Veranke's forearm in a comforting jester that made her smile a bit, "So as change of subject, I sense that you having a troubling thought about Peter." Veranke sighed, a little annoyed that a mutant telepath could read her Skrull mind but answered. "I feel like he doesn't want to take advantage of my ability to change into any other woman, I become any lady who he can't have and let him take the chance to make love to, I don't know, Sersi of the Eternals, the feline flirt Tigra, the demon slayer Elsa Bloodstone or any other he can think of. But he didn't that night, why?"

"Because Veranke that night he wanted to fuck you as you, the Skrull Queen who tried to trick him. He wanted to 'punish' you and not any other woman, but now that he had finished the punishment Peter should be open to it by now. In fact that one of the reasons I wanted to talk to you today, I have request and hope that you'll help me out." Betsy said "A course I'll be glad to help if I can, what is it?" Veranke asked curiously, taking a sip of her drink as Betsy told of her request. Later that night Betsy sent a message to Peter requesting him in her room, when he came Peter remembered the time Emma had asked him to her room so he could take Janet. This seem very similar when Peter saw that Veranke, dressed in a just simple black bra and panties, was in the room too, "I'm assuming that you asked me here for a reason." Peter asked guessing this was tied into what Emma had told him earlier about Veranke thoughts.

Who nodded with Betsy as she answered "Yes, I been waiting for a week for you to begin using my shapeshifting abilities for your pleasure." Peter sighed "I thought this would come up soon, I'm sorry that you might've been feeling under appreciated. I was planning on doing it soon but what to appreciate you as you Veranke, do you understand?" Veranke nodded as she glanced at Betsy "Practically word for word, guess you won the bet." "And this bet would be?" Peter asked "The bet was if you didn't voice the reason, and try to deny it, that I knew you were doing it then Veranke would get to choice which woman for you to take."

"And you get to decide if you won." Peter finished and Betsy nodded "Unless you have any objection to it my King?" Peter shook his head "Not at all, so who the lucky lady tonight?" Betsy smiled as she touched her hand to her temple and projected an image into Veranke mind. Who closed her eyes as her form began to morph with her green and red/black mark skin turning pure fair white as her hair grew longer until it came to her hips, the hair became a bit more bushy/wavier and turned a sunflower yellow. While Veranke's oval shape face changed to more of a square shape, her pointed ears actually grew longer and more pronounced as her purple eyes turned green. Veranke's body grew in height until she was exact eye level with Peter and had more of a triangular shape that gave her a little more wider hips and a bigger butt, though her breasts didn't shrink instead grew a bit to double D sizes that stretched the bra bounced slightly with each movement.