Chapter 34

Several months past since the Asgard incident and around that time Queen Medusa gave birth to her child, a boy name Ahura who looked almost like Black Bolt with his hair and facial features except for his eyes being hazel instead of blue because though Peter released a seed that was mutated to match Black Bolt DNA, there was still traces of his own DNA in the seed that couldn't be changed and which was apparent in the child eyes who long haired mother was happy to have, and who kept her promise because just days after her son's birth Medusa went to Peter. He was in his office when she came in and looked up at the sound of the door locking, "Had a feeling that you would be here sooner or later." He said admiring Medusa's new Symbiote look being mainly black as it covered her from the neck to toes with thin dark crimson red webbing on top, along with dark purple sort of armor like gloves/bracers that came up to the elbows. The purple armored like boots reached her knees below the same color pads placed there, while single thick purple lines ran up the middle of both Medusa's thighs from the knees to connect with the purple belt around her waist that met at the red M shape buckle in the center beneath the butt of the large purple spider symbol, which each Symbiote hoist had, that was outlined in red and its top limbs separated from the rest going underneath her arms to connect to the purple armor pads on Medusa's shoulders who head donned a sort of mix between a purple/black face framed crown and eye mask.

Which didn't hide her beautiful green eyes and that was fully revealed by Medusa's Symbiote sinking into her skin as she approached, so by the time she reached Peter's desk her hourglass shape body and full double D-size breasts were fully expose with her wavy hair occasionally covering parts of it to toy with Peter's imagination of what was beneath it even though he knew but like the little game anyway. "I did tell you that as soon as my son was born, we would try to give me more children to match my sister soon arrive ones and you did agree to it." She said and Peter replied "That I did." As his Symbiote clothes disappeared to leave him just as naked as he handed Medusa the time device for her to hair extend and place it on the door before she climbed onto his lap, wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him deeply. Peter returned the kiss and for a long moment there were just their lips moving against each other and tongues dancing before they pulled away for air, "I longed for this since our first time, it ached my heart to be with you even while sleeping with the man who suppose to be my husband and yet been failing to do so ever single the Crystal Frost incident. Black Bolt knows that you are able to give me the physical and mental love he can't because of his powers, he knows my wish for it is to move here to this castle and be with you permanently." Medusa groan as she felt Peter's cock hardened between her legs "I wish this too, but we have to keep up the ploy or there will be suspicions and possible trouble from our people if the Attilan Queen abandon her King for another one." Peter said and Medusa looked at him sternly "I wouldn't have that, if the people became members of your Symbiote Kingdom then there wouldn't be need to hide, they would accept our feelings and I would be finally yours with no trouble being caused." "I wish I could but I still not certain that subjecting my free minded people to an absolute hive mind would be the best." Peter answered and Medusa grinned evilly "Then I'll convince you that it is."

And before he could protest Medusa kissed Peter again with a ferocity that showed she meant business as they fell out of the chair onto the ground and the two rolled around on the carpet trying to claim dominance. But thanks to her tentacle hair Medusa managed to get the upper hand and soon was on top as she slide herself up and down on Peter's cock, all awhile speaking of the benefits of a United Symbiote Kingdom, where the weak could defend themselves against evil and the only thing that would separate the normal people from the Mutants, Skrulls and Inhumans would be their individual powers. For literally 5 days (120 hours/minutes outside the time bubble) Medusa, while making passionate love to the Spider King, voice the positive among her moans of pleasure and did included the negative that were actually very very few and seemed trivial to the good. By the end of the fifth day Peter was convinced that he should grow his Symbiote Kingdom from beyond his wives as he most certainly impregnated Medusa again with the thousand cream-pie in her pussy. But a course this time, since he didn't have Black Bolt DNA to morph his seed to match, with Peter's own seed and guaranteed Medusa's next kids would have truly one father instead of two.