Chapter 12

"So how was your nighttime swim?" Ororo asked Sue the next day as they drank tea in the castle sitting room, "Amazing." Sue answered a little surprise that she wasn't even a bit embarrassed about talking about having sex with the Queen's King, who continued with her questions "How would you rank it to your 'swims' with Reed?" Sue smiled cheekily "He used to be an 8 out of 10, but now he would be a 3 and Pete is a definite 12." Ororo gave a whistle "Wow, my husband managed to downgrade yours, go over the scale and it was just the first night, impressive as he always is." "He sure is." Sue answered in a quite dreamy voice, again not feeling any guilt as she talked animatedly about how Peter treated her and feeling giggly about that night.

Which seemed to come quickly in Sue opinion, who hummed quietly to herself as she and Peter made their way to the pond and this time Sue wasn't embarrassed about disrobing in front of Peter. Her slender form illuminated in the moonlight as Sue, without being bothered by her own actions, brushed Peter's hands away so she could remove his robe herself before wrapping her arms around his neck to kiss him as she pressed her naked form against his. Who answered by running his hands down her hips to her thighs and prompted Sue to response by jumping and wrapping her legs around his waist, while also using her powers to direct his massive tool in the right position so as she fell down it went straight up into Sue's already soaking wet pussy that made her moan in delight as the cock head hit her cervix.

The pleasure going through Sue was barely deterred as Peter carried her into the pond and the cold water suddenly became warmer around the two, who continued to make out and like last night Sue just let go to her mind and allowed her body to take over as she sandwiched her breast against Peter's chest. Noticing how quickly Sue had threw herself onto him Peter knew that Madam Web was right, she had paid him a visit earlier that day and remembered how it went. He was just walking through the castle alone when someone called his name, "Peter Parker." Looking around Peter watched as a large ghostly white web appeared to fill the hall, in between the strings several different images appeared and disappeared to show events that happened to both Peter and the other Spider-Knights like the battles of the Horde and Purifiers along with other things.

At it base sitting in a web like throne was a beautiful woman with long blonde hair draped across her chest from left shoulder to right hip like a hairy sash that sort of covered the large white spider symbol placed on top of the woman's black kirtle. Who wore a pair of color matching round shaped spectacles that hid her eyes, but Peter knew they were blue and he also knew immediately who this woman was. "Madam Web, it's been a while." The Mistress of the Master Web smiled "Please Peter, we known each other long enough to forgo formalities, it's Julia and I know that you are angry with me."

"Angry?" Peter said sarcastically "I'm not angry, mad yes at the fact that when Felicia discovered my wife and Queen was having an affair with the King of Wakanda, you stopped her from telling me and forced her to keep that secret for a whole year. But…" Peter held up a hand to stop Julia from speak because her mouth had opened, "You did free her to reveal the truth so I forgive you for that and has to thank you since we are finally able to love each other fully. Now for the present, can you please tell me why you are making Sue Storm cheat, in a sense, on her husband?" Lowering his hand Peter waited for Julia to speak which she did, "To save her…" Peter was about to say that he knew that but she quickly added "From Reed Richard."

"What do you mean?" Peter asked confused as Madam Web waved her hand and one of the images from the web disappeared to reappear in front of her, "As she informed you Sue Storm's husband messed with the Tablet of Arachnid, but the reason he had it was because I secretly gave it to him. You see and know that Storm was planning to seduce Richard so she could have a child, but the thing is that he would reject her and foolishly comment that he doesn't want kids because they are a distraction." As Julia spoke images played to show her story, "Storm becomes depressed and because of her vigil of being faithful to that scientist it would eventually lead her to suicide." Peter was stunned by the final image of Sue hanging from a rope.