Chapter 37

"Coward." Natasha growled but Dreykov just smiled as he spread his hands out, "Pays to plan ahead and clearly it money well spent for this magical shield…" He look into Natasha's eyes as he continued to speak, "Such hatred in your eyes and quick on the kill, I thought that you would have some loyalty to your boss." To which Natasha answered with "If I did had any loyalty to you then there wouldn't be any reason for you to drug and remote control me or any of my sisters to do what you want in your crimes." Thorton spoke with a question "And what crimes would you think those are Miss Romanoff?" Giving a death glare at the chief scientist Natasha replied with a hint of sarcasm in her voice.

"Oh I don't know, maybe crimes like the assassinations of people who wanted peace, triggering wars that kills hundreds if not thousands of incidents and all so you can both exploit their resources and kidnap more children to be turned into living weapons. Those are just a few of the many war crimes that you must answer for." Natasha added before Dreykov spoke, "War is just part of the economy and its not really a crime to help the wolves among the sheep rise, Melina showed her loyalty to the pack and you may be able to do the same still. Come back to Red X and become my elite Widow again."

"Never and either will my sisters when they are freed." Natasha said and Dreykov laughed "And how do you intend to do that, your savior is in a cell with no…" He was interrupted by a loud boom that rumbled through the base to shake it hard enough for a knickknack on his desk to fall and break on the floor. "W… What was that?!" Dreykov asked in alarm and Natasha smiled "Did I fail to mention that King Peter had escaped his cell and judging by that explosion his group of powerful wives had arrived to make you pay for trying to steal their children." This was confirmed by Dreykov pressing a button on his desk and a series of magical display screens appeared over it to show live images of Red X personal being taken down by either powers like a lightning bolt or skill such as extended cat claws. Growling Dreykov turned to the girl next to Thorton, "X-23 go and deal with the intruders." Thorton was about to object but Dreykov cut his protest, "Now X-23!" The girl nodded and a hole appeared in the side of the shield to let her out, moving with incredible speed and ignoring the pistol Natasha pointed at her the girl ran past and out of the door that shut behind her with a bang.

Fortunately for Peter the winged woman's intel turned out to be true because two floor ups from where he freed her, Peter saw at the end of the hallway a door with the sign saying 'Training Room' and this was further prove true by the two Black Widows standing guard on either side. Who had no idea that Peter was there so they had no chance to react when two thrown Symbiotes hit/merged with them, freeing them from Dreykov's control and mentally briefed on what was going on. They gave Peter nods of their cooperation and about face to point their guns at the door that just a minute ago they were guarding, opening it Peter entered a large spacious room that was not so different from the room his Royal Guards used for their training.

Inside doing a in synchronized movement was around twenty women of different ages and nationalities, all dressed in the same black bodysuit hugging their forms as they turned to look at the man that came in. Peter's spider sense tingled and told him that they were about to attack, reacting faster than them Peter slammed his fist into the ground and from it came a massive shockwave made up of his Symbiote that quickly covered the entire floor and like either bear trap or better yet flys in a web it grabbed each widow foot. Unable to move the Widows was unable to do anything as Peter created a group of new Symbiotes that he sent across the goop like floor to climb up each woman's leg and encase her whole body before merging and freeing each Widow one by one from Dreykov's control.

Soon the Widows were freed and all of them bowed and one of them spoke as Peter, his floor Symbiote returning to him, stood up, "King Peter Parker, thank you for releasing us from the monster Dreykov control. My Symbiote had shown me the greater man you are, one who I choice of my own free will to swear my life to…" The other Widows all agreed and in sync pledged their loyalty and devotion to Peter, who commanded them to rise before speaking, "I accept you into my kingdom and my first command to you Widows is a request, will you help me level this place so it can never be use in the pursuit of being destruction to anyone else?"