Chapter 18

About a month after the Hammerhead incident Peter found himself holding his and Felicia's newly born baby son Walter named after Felicia's father, life in York went along as always and nothing out the ordinary happened until one day. A large Tyrannosaurus rex that a criminal organization tried to smuggle from the primitive Savage Land got loose and started terrorizing a town, Peter went to deal with it with aid from the blonde Princess of the Savage Land, Shanna that took about two weeks before the beast was seduced and was ridden back home. Finally Peter could return to his own home and wives who had stay to rule (Ororo), take care of the growing kids (Ororo and Felicia), prepare to have a kid (Sue) and learning they were going to have ones (Betsy, Janet, who with Hank agreed for her to stay until it arrival, and even Emma who was elated like her fellow 'sisters' from another mothers). Who surprised Peter by not be waiting for him in front of the castle when he arrived, "Where's the Ladies?" Peter asked a bowing servant, a young woman with long black hair "They went to the Royal summerhouse about a week ago, I believed they said that they were going on a woman only get away with the children." This should've raised a flag in Peter's head, but he was tired from his trip that it slipped by as he said "Alright, well could you please send a message to them to inform them that I'm back." "Right away Sire." The woman replied bowing again and Peter didn't see her green eyes turn purple for a moment as he walked past on his way inside.

The castle sort of empty without Peter's women and for the next few hours he felt sort of depressed that not one didn't stay to greet him, by the time the sun had disappeared into the west Peter was already guessing that he wouldn't get any sleep that night. He laid on top of his bed looking up at the dark ceiling in a sort of stupor when Peter distinctively heard the bedchamber door open and close, raising his head Peter could make out the shadowy silhouette of a woman moving across the room. When she passed the moon filled window her dark skin, under a black nightgown, and long white hair revealed it to be Ororo, elated Peter went to sit at the foot of the bed waiting for her. "Ororo…" Peter started to speak went she reached out to place her fingers on his lips before leaning down to press her own against his in a kiss. A small flag was immediately raised because the taste of Ororo's lips seemed different somehow from the sweet fruity flavor, almost salty, but Peter didn't think anything was amidst since he just assumed she had something salty to eat before coming in. Peter also passed it because he didn't got to kiss Ororo for two weeks that the urge to hold his wife was strong that he just ignored the small alarm going off in Peter's head as Ororo climbed onto his lap while still kissing him deeply.

Their tongues danced together and Ororo grind her pussy against the bulge in Peter's pants as he scooted them back onto the bed, breaking the kiss Peter attack her neck making Ororo moan as she ran her fingers through his hair. Another flag rose by the taste of Ororo's skin being just as salty as her lips and that one made a bigger one stand up which Peter couldn't ignore, normally when he and Ororo made love there was some kind of pull they felt from a mystical bond the two shared that drew them to each other every time. But this time Peter didn't a single pull to the woman sitting on his lap, 'This isn't Ororo.' Peter thought and his suspensions were confirmed when he pulled his head away to look into her eyes and for a moment they changed from stormy blue to a different purple color and her round pupils became slitted. In a flash Peter flipped them so Ororo was on her back with Peter on top, before she could do anything Peter grabbed her arms and pin them above her head.

"Who are you?!" Peter asked in a stern voice and a confused expression was on Ororo's face as she spoke in a voice that sounded like her, "What are you talking about Dear?" But Peter wasn't fooled as he webbed her arms to the bed backboard before using it to retrieve one of the swords hanging on display on the wall, which he held the blade to her throat as he yelled angrily "You're Not Ororo, Who Are You!" She didn't speak and Peter was about to dig the blade in to draw blood when a familiar voice spoke behind in. "Peter Wait!" The gas lamps suddenly came to life, filling the room with light and revealing another Ororo identical to the one on the bed, but unlike that one, this new Ororo was the real one because Peter felt the bond pull to her. Who was also accompanied by the rest of Peter's harem with worry expressions on their beautiful faces, but Peter kept his eyes on his Queen.