Chapter 53

A couple of months after Carol Danvers arrival King Peter Parker had practically turned his once normal human kingdom into a Klyntar bonded one, with only a few spots yet to turn like J. Jonah Jameson to avoid the suspicions drawn from his radio talks. And Wilson Fisk who was being tricky at having an undercover Klyntar cop to infiltrate his organization and get close enough to plant a Symbiote on the Kingpin of crime. Still the vast majority of York was now opened to their Spider King's vision of peace and equality, and now Peter felt like it was time to begin expanding his Klyntar influence to other neighboring countries. He was debating on which one to begin with as he was in his war room looking at the map of the world when something happened, with small puff of green smoke a small glowing green spider suddenly appeared out of nowhere on the table on top of the spot of York City. Peter watched as the green bug crawled moved from York and across the map to the east, where it came to a stop on top of small country call 'Ulstead'.

'Amora, Meggan, Morrigan?' Peter mentally called to his three wives practices in the ways of magic, 'Are you doing any location spells?' The ladies replied that they weren't and yet was feeling a small magical presence that quickly disappeared along with the spider in another puff of green smoke. When the King and his Spider ladies got together to discuss what just happened, Felicia said "Maybe it's Madam Web, maybe she is sending you to Ulstead because of something about to happen that need you to be there." Most of the ladies, those who knew about Peter's patron and her ways of modeling events for a better future than what might happen, nodded in agreement along with Peter, "It's possible or not, but still someone sent that message and it would be wrong not to answer."

"So to Ulstead..." Meggan said looking closely at the spot that the bug had marked, "I strongly recommend that Amora, Morrigan and I accompany you Pete, from the rumors that I have heard, Ulstead is a mixture of humans and magical beings/creatures." Ororo agreed, "The rest of us can handle things here in York while you're gone and if you need help Jean can contact us with her powers." So it was decided that King Peter, along with Lady Amora, Meggan, Morrigan and Jean, saddled us and left for the country of Ulstead. Which Peter read up along the trip to learn that the land was divided between the human kingdom once ruled by a King name Stefan, but who died not too many years ago and was apparently became mad because of the ruler of his enemy. A race of fairies call 'Fae' that might've last for human except for their horns and wings, they lived in a part of Ulstead call 'The Moors' and their ruler was a powerful female Fae by the name of Maleficent.

Who, years ago, came to the birthday party of King Stefan and his Queen Leah first born daughter, Princess Aurora, and from rumors it was said she was insulted to not being invited to the party and decided as payback to curse both the Queen and the Princess. Peter found it hard to believe that even an evil sorceress would curse a baby for something that trivial and expect that there was more to it, what ever the reason Maleficent cursed Aurora that sometime in the distance future she would prick her finger on a spinning wheel and fall into a death-like sleep until she was awaken by a kiss of true love. As for the Queen, she was cursed to spot aging and would not grow old until the curse of her daughter was broken, after that day Princess Aurora disappeared from Ulstead and haven't been seen by anyone since. All the spinning wheels were destroyed and while Queen Leah remained just the same she had that day, King Stefan grew older and apparently insane as for over the next 35 years he waged war upon Maleficent for what she done to his family, but he barely harmed her kingdom since of the Moor magic protected it from the human King's attacks.

Finally about ten years ago the people have had enough of some many men loosing their lives for no gain that, with their ageless Queen in the lead, they dethroned King Stefan, who was so mad that he thought that Maleficent was manipulated them and since none of his soldiers would follow him anymore Stefan decided to attack the Moor himself. But he never reached the edge because of him tripping over a tuff of grass and fell to crack his head on a rock and died, after that Queen Leah became Ulstead ruler and have been a kind leader that have been leaving the Moor alone like they were doing with her and there haven't been an encounter with humans and Fae for ten years. 'So something is going to happen soon and Madam Web wants me to stop it.' Peter thought to himself as he rode with his wives to this new part of his destiny, which took about three weeks before they entered the boundaries of the country of Ulstead on the opposite side of a large forest.

The night before the group would begin their journey through the wood, in their tent that was magical enchanted by Amora to be bigger on the inside then the out and quite resembled a three room apartment, Peter was sleeping in his bed when he had a peculiar dream of walking alone through a forest when he came upon a clearing with a fair size pond in it. Birds were chirping in branches and small animals scampered across the grass, but the thing that caught Peter's eyes were the woman sitting on a rock by the water humming to herself. She was a supremely beautiful young woman around Peter's age, maybe a year younger, who was blessed with waist-length, wavy, golden hair almost like sunshine, violet colored eyes, and lips that shame the red of a full Blume rose. She had a tall, slender hourglass figure that was only half a head shorter than Peter with her skin fair and basically flawless as her face, which was heart shape yet a little more angular and refined to give her a even more beautiful appearance despite the simple clothes she wore. A black bodice pressed against the woman's D-size cleavages hidden under a gray long-sleeved calf-length frock with a white petticoat just visible underneath and carrying a purple shawl around her, while a pair of simple shoes were on her feet that matched the color of the black headband in her hair, which swayed a bit in the breeze going through the clearing as she stopped her lovely humming and looked at Peter.

Their eyes became locked and neither couldn't or maybe didn't want to look away as the woman stood up from her rock and slowly began to walk with an elegant and graceful spring in her step towards Peter, just like he was as he felt a connection suddenly being created between him and this woman. Who stop just a few feet away from him still looking at him with a expression of wariness yet growing curiosity as if she never seen a man in her life, which prompted her to cautiously raise her hands to touch Peter's face with soft delicate fingers and him remaining still as she examined the features of his head almost similar to a blind person who feels a face that she's about to sculpt out of clay. A course this woman wasn't blind as she looked at the features she was touching like Peter's strong chin, cheeks, nose, ears and ran her fingers through his hair. After a few minutes the woman removed her hands from Peter's face as he reached out to cup hers and returned the favor of examining this woman's features that must've been magical enchanted to be this beautiful since they could possibly rival any of his wives including his Asgard goddess. Who this woman shared in the goldenness of their hair flowing around the woman's shoulders as she let out an involuntary sigh of delight at the feeling of Peter's hands touching her and that was the same for her small groan when he pulled away.

"What is your name?" Peter asked and the woman answered in a voice like music played in springtime, "My name is Briar Rose, and who are you?" "Peter Parker." He responded as he felt the new bound between them grow upon hearing each other name and the woman Briar Rose must've felt it too as she didn't object to Peter reaching out to take her hand and a second later they found themselves pressed up against each other with their faces very close to the other. They could have practically kissed if they closed the inches between them when suddenly their surroundings started to fade and turn to white, knowing that they were about to wake up from this dream Briar Rose asked desperately "Are you real Peter Parker?" And he responded nodding "As real as you are Briar Rose and I will find you, I promise." She smiled a wonderful smile before she disappeared and Peter woke up to find himself in his bed in his tent.

During their morning breakfast Peter shared his dream with his wives and Morrigan used her magic to examine the energy of Peter's dream, "Someone have definitely created a dream link to you and... oh that's curious." She said with raised eyebrows "What?" Meggan asked and the succubus answered with "The trace of the magic that created the link is the same as the presence that we detected the day that spider appeared." "So who ever sent that spider marker, also made this dream link between Pete and this Briar Rose woman, who if we go off the dream is somewhere in that forest." Amora said gesturing to the tent flap where from beyond the edge of the trees could be seen. "Can you tell if the magic that this mysterious person leading us is light or dark?" Jean asked and after an analysis Morrigan replied "It's on the boundary of dark magic yet I don't detect any nasty surprise left in the link, though I did find a sensor beacon. Most likely if and when you get near Briar Rose you will sense her Peter."

There was a few minutes of silence as the group thought about what was going on here before Peter spoke, "Well if this person who sent the spider and created this dream link wish for me to come and meet Briar Rose, then I guess that I shouldn't disappoint, pack up and let's get on our way." Then he added telepathically encased of someone ease dropping on their verbal conversation, 'Also keep on your guard, this person might be leading us into a trap and should be sure not to fall into it.' The ladies nodded and in short order had the pack up the tent and soon they were on their horses as they rode into the forest.