Chapter 44

A few days after Scott Summers assassination attempt on King Peter, the mutant was still locked in the castle dungeon while his fate was to be decided. It might've been a York problem but when Wanda was told what happened there was some complications since Scott was still technically a Genosha citizen and it should be them to decide what to do with him, which her father agreed when they called him and though there could be a massive agreement between the two Kings when Ororo stepped in with a compromise. It implies that Scott would be taken back to Genosha for trial but still be charged with the actions that he did both in York and the ones that would be revealed once his no doubt victims in Genosha, upon here his arrest, would come forward.

The two Kings agreed to the deal and so the move and trial of Scott Summer would happen in a few weeks, a course after the Spider Ball which was being set up in the main ballroom with Klyntar servants swinging and climbing around the ceiling as they set up spider like decorations. Which was helped by Jean using telekinesis to both make her practically fly and lifted up the decorations to mount onto the walls, though she was trying to hide it Jean was still troubled by her husband's evil actions and tried to put on the strong face that wasn't really work. Though some people might just let Jean alone to deal with her problems, Peter and his family didn't because they knew that when someone was hurting there should be a person who's shoulder they could lean on. So they made sure to be there for Jean and though the old Jean might have asked to be alone, her new Klyntar merge self knew that it wouldn't help sulking alone from the memories she saw from the citizens of the join Symbiote York who been in similar situations as her in feeling betrayed by a love one and had made bad decisions when they were alone that they were saved from by confiding with someone.

So Jean confided in Peter, spending hours talking with him about many things, learning about each other likes, dislikes and personal stuff that Jean had actually shared with anyone in years even with her friends in this new kingdom she had joined. Which amazed Jean and she couldn't help but also spend time with Peter's wives and they let her search their minds that before even being a telepath Jean never fully understood what's goes on in one's head, a course while doing this mind traveling Jean inadvertently picked up some of the emotional feelings the women had for their husband and which meddled with the growing feelings she began to have for Peter and rapidly expanded them while the love Jean had for Scott quickly shrank smaller and smaller by maybe the hour.

This new growing love made Jean unconsciously begin to do things like cuddling up against Peter's side as they sat at the pond edge looking at the trees healing from Scott destructive eye beams thanks to Amora using her magic to help the trees grow again, during theses acts of affection no thoughts of her husband came to Jean's mind and even when she realized that she was doing something like holding Peter's hand as they walked Jean didn't bother trying to pull away and tried to remain herself that she was still technically married. Yet by the night of the Spider Ball, the faithfulness Jean had for Scott was now basically gone because she had went to visit him the day before and the conversation ended with him yelling that she was a good little bitch who should free her technical master.

This got him sent a telekinetic force push away from the bars and back into the wall where he laid unconscious as Jean removed her wedding ring, tossed it at the man's feet before storming away and now she looked at herself in the mirror mounted on the wall of her room. Her Symbiote emerged from her body to morph and changed shape/colors until solidifying into a solid form and Jean found herself wearing a dark green ball gown that off shoulder straps were actually the two upper legs of the gold spider placed on Jean's chest with the dress was decorated with small golden flames along the bottom. Jean's hair flow down her back to brush her ass as she walked towards the ballroom where at a side door she met Peter waiting for her, "You're looking beautiful Jean." Jean felt her heart fluttered as she blushed and said "Thanks, you're looking handsome." Her eyes going up and down Peter form that Symbiote took a red and blue color, "The guest are arriving soon and I wanted to ask if you wish to be the first to dance with me tonight?" Jean looked at him surprise, "Ororo is your Queen, the honor should go to her." She tried to insist but Peter answered "It was her request for me to dance with the guest of honor and since Wanda will be dancing with Kurt, that leaves you. So what do you say Jean, will you dance with me?"