Chapter 21

It took some time to rebuild from what the Bulge have dubbed as the Attilan Landing and it was still amazing the people of York to wake up to look out of their windows and see a whole other city just across the East River, King Peter had spoken with his citizens just days after the events that literally shook the place and had decreed that, until a treaty and cooperation with the Inhumans were made, no one from York was allowed to go to Attilan. On the subject of cooperation, Peter had to say that he was making tremendous stride with the yellow dress Princess who came everyday designated as a treaty day to discuss terms and even came on off days. Crystal was noble as noble usually were, but also compassionate, kind, funny, lovely, brave and a great person in general. Which she attempted to prove to Peter as she and he worked out the many terms and arrangements for the treaty, Crystal was a bit surprise to find out how easily she could be her normal self around Peter and how conformable he was when she would, almost without thinking, place a hand on his shoulder, laugh at his jokes or give him a hug in the ways of greeting and farewell even in front of his many wives.

"She's smitten as a fly snuck in a web, no puns intended." Betsy commented to the other women during their annual wives get together night they had almost every week, "I think it began from the moment she laid eyes on him, Crystal never just openly be herself with a complete stranger she only known for a few weeks, she is in love with Pete." Sue replied while breastfeeding her twins, "It's save to assume that knowing Peter, he will be soon taken with the Princess and she'll soon be joining us in this gathering." Emma said to which Ororo, Felicia, Betsy, Janet, Veranke and Meggan nodded, though Sue was hesitant. "Probably not as soon, Medusa is protective of her sister and the whole marriage to help unify the people might be out because the Bulge could try to twist it to say the Inhumans are doing it to win Peter's favor and it would look bad." The other women smiles flipped to frowns as they thought on Sue's words.

Meanwhile in Attilan Crystal was in her room looking out her window at the just visible top of York castle, she was daydreaming about Peter and their time that day where they decided to take their talks outside and have a picnic where they mostly swapped funny stories that made them roll around on the grass. Crystal knew Peter was growing to like her, from delicates to being her friend and she was setting up the game to become very close friends with Peter who would soon greet her with a kiss on the lips. Crystal could almost feel Peter's arms around her and then realized that something was actually wrapping around her, looking down she saw it was in fact thick strains of dark red hair. Following the strains Crystal found the hair source being her sister Medusa, who smirk in amusement that she caught her sister unaware which was rare to do.

"Your elemental powers usually warns you of anyone near you and yet I managed to sneak up on you, 'what' could distract my sister. Or the proper word 'who'?" Crystal felt her face become slightly warm even as she tried to deny Medusa's claim, "I… I don't know what you're talking about Medusa." Her sister's hair squeezed Crystal's body a little more tightly like a dozen small anacondas as she said in relax simple voice, "Peter Parker." Immediately Crystal's head was filled with images of the Spider King and let out a loving sigh "Pete." She said quietly before realizing that she had shown her sister her cards. "I knew it, my little sister is in love with King Parker." Crystal might've hopelessly tried to deny it, but her sister hair grew tighter and tighter around her body and she knew, from growing up doing this, that Medusa wouldn't stop until she either confessed or fell unconscious to only be woken up and doing it all over again.

"Yes!" Crystal gasped a bit for air "I have fallen in love with Peter, on first sight I might add. So what of it, are you going to hate it like when I was with Johnny Storm?" After a minute of strangling her little sister Medusa released Crystal who breathed in heavily, "I have yet decided, tell me about Parker and persuade my choice to dislike or not that mere human for stealing your heart." Taking a last deep breath and gathering her thoughts Crystal explained "For starters he not just a mere human, he has powers of the spider with incredible strength, speed and reflexes. Peter able to climb walls without a single rope and can shot webs stronger than most. Peter is a kind, wise and brave King. He have compassion for others and doesn't hesitate to help them when they are in need, Peter also having a great sense of humor even during trouble. While being also a Royal and in a sense a politician, Peter is not pig headed or power hungry like maybe King Doom or someone. Instead he value the lives he rule, he is an affectionate man that care deeply for the well fair of not only his people, but others like the Mutants, Skrulls and us who now live in his land. Plus he is very handsome, fit, chivalrous and even though it would be hard to show full love and passion individually for each of his eight wives Peter accomplish it without even trying. Hopefully soon he'll have a ninth wife who I might add can show her Queen an added opportunity for the marriage, since the union will help strengthen the alliance between our two nations."