Chapter 17

"And who is this fugitive?" Peter asked and from a pouch on her belt Sable brought out a crystal to project a life size image of a man in between the two parties. "His name is Joseph Martello, better known as Hammerhead." He was a big guy with giant feet and hands that looked like they could crush rocks, but probably the most unique part of the guy was the forehead below his flat top brown hair. Which no doubt gave him his nickname for it was larger then it should be and quite flat as a hammer face that fitted actually nicely with the ugly thug like mug that was his actual face. "His crimes?" Peter asked and Sable answered "Ran Symkaria largest crime family known as the Maggia for years, would been barely noticed by me until the thug stole a large convoy of my army advance weapons and slaughtered several of my people. Before we could take him down he and his Maggia fled across the border into York, I attend to hunt him down, reclaim what is mine and get justice for my slain men, please don't try to stop us King Parker."

"Who said I was going to." Peter said and everyone else looked at him surprise, even Emma and Janet, "What?" Sable asked "This guy have come to my country, no doubt to start up what he had in Symkaria and he planning on using your weapons to possibly harm my people as he did yours. So the way I see it, there no time to waste let's get a move on." Seeing that the King weren't going to deny them Sable smiled as she had one of her men to go get the others up and moving as she rode beside Peter as they headed back towards his now readying troops, courtesy of Emma. The two forces were soon moving side by side as they headed towards York with Peter and Sable in the front talking about strategies, "A first priority for my men will be the protection of my people." Peter explained and Sable nodded "Understandable, my force can focus on Hammerheads goons."

"I'm surprised that I hadn't heard of him before now, my guess he laying low until he's ready to take on the Kingpin."

"The Kingpin?" Sable asked "The leader of York criminal organization, Wilson Fisk. Though ruthless, he does go by a code of no harm to women, children or to hard working folks. It's how he lasted so long and he does his contribution to the city in a sense as well through legitimate businesses, all an all from what you told me of Hammerhead, in comparison, Fisk is practically a respectable businessman and that saying something." Peter chuckled and managed to make Sable give a small smirk before they returned to their plannings. Soon they reached York and as her men set up their base in a large warehouse in the industrial area, Peter, Sable, Emma and Janet went to the castle where Ororo was waiting to hug her husband before turning to Sable. "Welcome Miss Sable." Ororo said offering her hand that Sable shook a bit surprise by the Queen warm welcome and unaware that Emma had informed her of the situation minutes before. "Thank you, your Majesty." Sable answered as she followed the King and his Queen inside to have dinner.

"So what will be the first step in this operation?" Lady Susan Storm asked at the dining table, "I believe having a word with Hammerhead rival is a good place to start, nothing happens in this city's underground without Fisk knowing about it." Peter answered as he took a sip of his drink, "Who, if I know him, does not like when someone threatens his power and I believe Hammerhead would meet the criteria." Ororo nodded her agreement before saying "Let's hope we can stop this guy before any more lives are harmed." "Me too Ororo, Me too." Peter said quite.

The next morning Peter and Sable rode to York financial district to a tall corporate building called 'Fisks Tower', ironically, who receptionist stood up and bow as her King as he entered. "My King, Mister Fisk is waiting for you in his office. Take the elevator to the top floor, here the security crystal." Peter nodded as he took the gem and he, with Sable and Emma beside him, entered the lift, inserting the crystal into a special slot that made them rise to the top floor of the building. Wilson Fisk, a.k.a The Kingpin, in comparison to Hammerhead was much larger in size that might rival a Horde Rhino, the white and purple suit he wore somehow accommodating it form while his bald head gleamed in the light as he smiled at his arrived guest. Standing up and moving around his desk, with the jewel tipped cane in his hand clicking against the floor, to meet his visitors and stopping short Fisk bowed. He may be a criminal overload, but even he showed the needed respect to the King, "Greeting your Majesty, I received your message, how may I be of assistance?"