Chapter 50

The target in question was a two story building that seemed to be a simple storage warehouse, which further grew the suspicion of it needing so much power to keep the lights on to Peter along with the men stationed as lookouts on the building outer balconies. A course they never saw anyone coming as invisible Widows came up behind them and dealt with them in quick and silence order, once they were taken care of Peter and his group, also invisible, swung onto the warehouse roof and looked down through a skylight at the spacious room below. Which might've looked like a normal warehouse by the boxes stacked there, except for what was in some of them that was opened to show the strange design tech inside that the group of men and women were examining in strange looking outfits like yellow bee suits.

But Peter had a feeling that those suits would protect them from more than just bee stings, 'Let's see if they will stop a 'bite' from a spider.' Peter thought as he opened the skylight and crawled across the ceiling until he was above a lone bee suit man on the upper balcony and who didn't have a chance to scream in surprise as he was grabbed by web string and yank straight up with incredible speed to Peter. Who knocked the guy out with a punch and then webbed him to the ceiling to soon be joined by his friends grabbed up by Peter's spider ladies that were crawling unseen by their Klyntars becoming Chameleon-like to blend them into their environment as they headed to the ground level.

Who occupies were taken care of like their friends and in no time flat the warehouse was secured, allowing the Spider King and Ladies to search for the entrance to the secret base that they knew were there, 'Anything?' Peter telepathically called out since they weren't fully sure that A.I.M didn't have the building rig with wires. 'I think I do.' Crystal called out and going over to her Peter saw her looking at a stretch of floor intensely. 'What do you got?' Peter asked and Crystal answered as her hand glowed slightly as she used her elemental powers over earth 'The floor here, it's a load thinner then the rest, could be a trap door.'

'Then there must be a switch to open it.' Peter said looking around the area around the floor and soon found it hidden behind a panel on the wall, it's wiring was quite sophisticated and might've been hard to splice except the Widows were trained in just how to do so and in no time flat Natasha had rewired the box. When she was done and activated the panel, there came several mechanical clicks and the floor that Crystal said was thin suddenly rose up on one side, grabbing the newly exposed edge of the floor Peter lifted it up and found the false wall was like ground hatch with the mechanical hinges on the other end holding the 'door' up to allow the set of stairs underneath it to be reveal.

'Stay alert.' Peter told everyone before he drew his sword and began the descent down the stairs, after several flights the group came to a secure looking door that quickly became unsecured by a little Widow and opening it Peter entered a vast area. It was a old sewer junction and probably looked like that before, but now it almost didn't look remotely like that by the metal flooring and walls erected to create rooms. Most was similar to hospital operating rooms but had tech that belonged either in a science lab or a torture dungeon, which had experiments like assortment of animals from dogs and cats to a velociraptor biting it's metal cage trying to escape.

But also along with the animals there were humanoid creatures as well, strapped to tables as the men and women in bee suits began to do tests on them that stopped upon them seeing their newly arrived visitors. "Intruders!" An A.I.M scientist yelled and hit a button on the wall, at once the overhead lights turned red and a door on the far wall opened to allow a group of bee suit men with dangerous looking weapons in their hands come rushing in. The Lady Spiders immediately jumped into the fight, the spider sense they were given through the connection with their King helped them avoid the guards' energy bolts as they attacked. Peter was going to join them until he noticed out of the corner of his eye a woman standing behind a glass window of a office position at the top dar end of the room looking down at the commotion, 'Must be the one in charge.' Peter thought to himself before telling his women 'Keep them busy, I'm going for their boss.' Then he jumped into the air and swung towards the window.