Chapter Seventy Five

"Molly it's so nice to see you," Clarice hugged her friend as her, Severus, and Elio made their way in to Grimmauld Place for the meeting. She greeted the Order members that sat at the table and sat down along with them with Elio on her lap. 

"Where's Harry?" She asked Hermione who sat next to Ron. Dinner was about to be served.

"Not here yet." She said. "Dumbledore said something about August."

"August?" Clarice sighed. "Bullshit. Sorry dear, excuse my language. Is Albus coming tonight?" She asked Remus who shook his head no. "Figures."

Once they finished dinner Clarice excused herself and gave Severus Elio. 

"Fill them in on what we found out please. I'll be right back." She said while following Hermione and the other children up the stairs. 

"Professor? What are you?" Hermione started. 

"Shh!" Clarice pushed her and Ron into the nearest room. 

"I'm going to get Harry." Clarice said. 

"Can we come?" Ron asked and Clarice thought about it. 

"Don't tell your mother, alright?" She told them before grabbing their arms and apparating outside of Harry's home. 

"Do you reckon I should knock?"

"They're scum people I think you should blow down the door." Ron muttered. 

"Tempting..." Clarice spoke before knocking on their door, but no one answered. "Well, I tried. Hang on."

She grabbed them and apparated into Harry's bedroom. 

"Bloody hell!" Harry nearly fell off his bed. 

"Shh! Merlin do you want them to hear you? Get your shit together Potter." Clarice said while grabbing Hedwig's cage and her other necessities. 

"What are you doing here?" 

"Just dropping in for a visit." Clarice said while checking the time. "You really should have been packed already. You know we always randomly break you out of here."

"Almost done..." Harry muttered. 

"We'll replace anything you forgot." Clarice said. "Ready?"

And with another blink of an eye they were back at Grimmauld place in the bedroom. 

"If anyone asks, just say Dumbledore brought you. Alright?" Clarice told him. 

"Where even are we?" Harry asked. 

"The Order of the Phoenix. It's where Sirius lives pretty much. It's Headquarters." Hermione filled him in on everything she knew. 

"What's the Order?" Harry asked and Clarice left Hermione to answer his other questions and padded back down towards the dining room. As Remus was entering a new topic of discussion, Clarice sat down quietly next to Severus who handed Elio back over to his mom. He reached out to hug her tightly. 

On the other side of her was Sirius who was listening intently to what Remus was saying. 

"I know we have gathered as many allies as we can, but we need more. Albus has asked me once again to remind you all how important it is to try and persuade anyone and their mother. Whether it be at the grocery store, Diagon Alley, the bars, you name it." He rambled on. 

"You told them about Elio's adventure?" 

"Correct."

"And about the Dark Lord?" 

"Of course."

"And about-"

"Christ Claire. Yes I told them everything." He spoke.