1

Chapter 1: Goodbye

    "Lu Shang, don't be impulsive, come here first!" The silver-haired man was wearing a military uniform with gold stars inlaid on his shoulders, showing his unique power in the army. He obviously discovered the special situation in front of him just after returning home. situation.

    His skin is pale and his eyes are deep blue. At this moment, he stretched out his hand nervously, standing seemingly ordinary.

     But in fact, his whole body is accumulating energy, ready to take down in one fell swoop when the person opposite him is not paying attention.

    "I'll come over to you, sir!" It was a young man with black hair and black eyes who answered his words. The man was wearing a white silk shirt and light blue trousers. He wore a huge jewel bow tie on his shirt, and his long black hair was buttoned by jewels. He was tied up, wearing a ruby ​​earring of the same color as the silver-haired man on his right ear, and his eyebrows and eyes had rounded arcs unique to Asians. This attire looked like an elegant young man in the Middle Ages.

    However, as soon as he opened his mouth, he destroyed this illusion to the fullest: "I can finally return to Earth, Edward Nutter! You are a cancer! Tell you, I am not an OMEGA, I am a man, a man who is completely free Go to your mother's ABO, to your mother's ALPHA! To your mother's idiot Nat Empire, I will not serve you anymore, bye bye!"

    After finishing speaking, Lu Shang did not dare to stay too long, although he was arrogant, But knowing that as long as the man in front of him finds a chance, he will never have the chance to jump again, so Lu Shang no longer stays, but turns around, jumps in a chic way, and jumps directly from the rockery into the wormhole behind which emits dark light. middle.     However, before Lu Shang jumped into the wormhole and happily returned to the earth, he heard the last words shouted by the nervous General Edward Nutter: "Lu Shang, don't be impulsive! You are pregnant!"     ...    

      "Pregnant your uncle's ***!!!" The last words Lu Shang left to his spouse, the God of War of the Empire, were a curse that pierced the entire galaxy.    

     Then, Lu Shang felt his eyes darkened. 

      It feels exactly the same as it did three years ago.    

     Three years ago.

    All the unlucky things can be traced back to three years ago. Three years ago, Lu Shang was an ordinary college freshman, no different from every young man on earth who immediately got his first job after graduation.

    That day was his first day to go to work. Lu Shang still remembered that in order to show him a mature side, his family accompanied him to choose a set of shirts and trousers, and tried to look mature and reliable.    

     Although he was a little nervous early in the morning, Lu Shang was still looking forward to his first job, but it turned out to be a thousand mistakes. He shouldn't have gotten up so early, and he shouldn't have taken the 427 shift.

     Taking ten thousand steps back and getting on the bus, he shouldn't have stood beside that Uncle holding the Tai Chi sword!    

     That uncle had a red face and a vigorous figure. At first glance, he was Lian Jiazi.

     At that time, the car was crowded like a sardine, and Lu Shang was standing behind him. When he got off the car, Lu Shang had just arrived at the door.

     A swarthy black hole!    

     At that time, Lu Shang was shocked!    

     Of course he didn't dare to go down, but at the moment he was about to shout "What is this?!"