41

Chapter 41

    In fact, Lu Shang was very happy to play at the beginning - if Hualaxing gave Lu Shang the feeling of traveling to a different time and space with a bit of fantasy, then the insect star made Lu Shang have a strong "" I am inside a strange planet and population" shocking feeling.

    The worm nest gave Lu Shang a great shock from the very beginning. Inside this huge worm nest that looks like an underground city, the structure is very similar to the idea of ​​​​building an ant nest. Looking at it suddenly, it is complicated and vast.

    The whole underground city can't see the edge at a glance, and you can vaguely see the extremely delicate structure on both sides. The four walls should be layered with layers of crypt rooms, and then connected by huge metal bridges is the middle slender, divided into many layers. In the infant care room, Lu Shang could only see the older children crawling around and playing in the interlaced silver sand grains from a distance, but the specific situation was not clear.

    Of course, he wasn't interested in kindergartens of other races, but rather in their residential areas.

    He and Edward were crawling in the worm's nest, walking slowly all the way like shopping. Lu Shang found that the worm's nest seemed to be the same as a big human city, but the function of humans dividing the entire area according to the region, while the worm's nest seemed to be It is more inclined to use space to distinguish the functions of each place.

    The highest floor here is basically a public action area, and residential areas begin to appear in the middle and lower sections. The closer to the humid underground area, the less people live there, and the entire cave is wider.  

     "This is where most of their females live." Edward stretched out his tentacles and introduced to Lu Shang, "A powerful female will have many husbands, and the money earned by these husbands will be handed over to the female for safekeeping, so the female with more husbands The richer you are."   

     Lu Shang also saw the information, but the information in his brain was completely different from what he saw in reality.    

     When he and Edward climbed to the bottom, they saw that the square was covered with silver gravel, and there were many insects in this gravel square. After Lu Shang saw some insects took out a small golden stone, he would be killed. They were allowed to go in, and the insects who went in were very happy. They rushed in and rolled wildly in the gravel, rubbing their carapaces and shaking their wings.

    As they drilled and rolled in the gravel for a while, the slightly gray shell would become brighter.

    "They're taking a bath!" Lu Shang looked at it for a while, and compared it with the science and education film ("Various Races in the Galaxy · Children's Science Edition") in his light brain, and finally confirmed that this place seems to be a Shaqiuka insect. Favorite bathing square!

    This kind of silver grit is the specialty of this Shaqiuka star, the Shaqiuka silver mine.

    "Yes, they are taking a bath. There is a special kind of life energy in the Shaqiuka Silver Mine. For the insects on Shaqiuka, it is a source of strength and a gift from the mother god." Edward immediately stretched out his tentacles beside him. Introduce it to Lu Shang, the version that Lu Shang saw was not as good as the well-informed Prince Edward, he immediately shut down his brain and began to listen carefully.

    I didn't take the noble class so seriously.

    "And Shaqiuka's worms are also a famous architectural race." Edward was talking to Lu Shang there, and the two of them were talking one by one, talking about Shaqiuka's house and palace with relish, and Edward was even ready. The place where they rest together at night is said to be a manor rented and sold by a Shayuka insect who moved to the imperial city, because the lady has seventy-four husbands, and her manor certainly covers a very large area underground manor.