60

Chapter 60: "Edward, can I go in and play?"

    Lu Shang was stunned when the entire galaxy opened up in front of him without any obstacles.

    He froze all over in fright, and called Edward: "What kind of model do I rely on?! We won't really fall, right?!"

    "No, are you afraid? I can turn it off!" Edward was originally full of "this wave It must be stable." Sure enough, if you want to chase the princess, you need to read the dating cheats on Earth, and sure enough, the internal affairs officer is more reliable than Lauren, the deputy!

    As a result, seeing the expression of the princess seemed to be frightened, Edward became anxious immediately, and he was about to order Zhinao to change the mode.

    In the end, Lu Shang stopped him.

    Lu Shang touched the surrounding furnishings and knew that Edward wasn't lying. He got used to it for a while, and he was no longer afraid. He immediately started to tremble and said repeatedly: "Don't turn it off, my God, it's so beautiful, it's too beautiful to eat in the universe." Awesome, I want to take a photo!"

    He said, let Zhinao start to take a group photo for them.

    Edward smiled and cooperated before the two sat down to eat.

    After cutting a piece of meat and putting it in his mouth, Lu Shang stared at Edward with wide eyes. He couldn't believe it. This was the first time Edward cooked!

    too delicious!

    I don’t know if it’s because of the outstanding ingredients. When Lu Shang took a bite, he could only feel the rich gravy bursting in his mouth. The smell of meat and black pepper was mixed with a touch of spiciness. Instantly whets the appetite!

    Lu Shang almost ate half of it in a few bites!

    Then fork a piece of barley, the glutinous taste and light fragrance, mixed with the aroma of coarse salt, instantly dilute the greasiness that just surged.

    Lu Shang ate up all the food in front of him within a few minutes, and then quickly cut a piece of fruit pie. The pie made of energy fruits was poured with a layer of honey, the crunchy slightly sour fruit pieces and the fragrant honey The collision produced a wonderful taste, which made Lu Shang, who felt full, eat two big pies immediately!

    When he calmed down, he already felt overwhelmed.

    Take a sip of the elf king's mincemeat wine, the mouthfeel is slightly sweet, refreshing and cold, the sweetness is diluted all at once, and I just feel cold and comfortable, which is a perfect end to this wonderful meal.

    "Hi—" After Lu Shang finished drinking the mincemeal wine, he burst into a contented hiccup.

    He patted his belly, smiled awkwardly at Edward, and said, "Your skills are better than professional ones..." It's

    not because he devoured the food, it's mainly because he didn't expect it to be so delicious!

    "Do you like it? I'll make it for you every day from now on!" Edward's eyes lit up immediately, this time he specially asked the internal affairs officer to hold a meeting, and checked some love secrets about the princess's home country one by one. The internal affairs officer concluded that the most important thing is People in country c pay attention to food, and they even have a way to woo people with food, that is—to grab a person's heart, first grab his stomach!

    That is to say, as long as the food is delicious, Alpha will not worry about not having a wife!

    When Edward heard this, he immediately decided that he would be responsible for all the food for the princess from now on! No one can take away his position of preparing food for the princess!