82

Chapter 82: Blue Star "Alright, let's call it Blue Star."

    "Lauren, don't leave yet." After the meeting, everyone packed up their things and planned to leave. Edward stopped Lauren.

    Lauren immediately stood up straight and saluted respectfully: "Your Highness, what's the problem?"

    "Help me find out if anything worth noting happened during the two years that the princess and I have been on our honeymoon since the planet aided refugees. Things." Edward thought about it and was still uneasy, and whispered to Lauren.

    "Your Highness, but what's wrong with star 3696?" Having said that, Lauren suddenly became more serious.

    The concubine who is now pregnant is raising her baby on planet 3696, and she is expected to stay until the birth of the little highness, so safety is naturally the top priority.

    Although with the strength of His Royal Highness, there will be no safety issues in walking around the entire galaxy, but if there are always people watching in the dark around here, it makes people feel uncomfortable.

    "Not yet, but I always feel that something is wrong. Go and check it out." Edward felt a little paranoid, maybe it was because the princess was about to give birth that made him very anxious.

    "Your Highness, would you like me to dispatch the patrol members of the Knights around star 3696 to step up to support? Or should I leave the team and lead someone to come first?" Lauren said quickly.

    The group of them brought the omega, and the two old people, the princess's parents, couldn't start the space transition mode of rushing at all. Bate and the fragile omega couldn't withstand the supergravity of space transition, so they had to rush at least nearly two months.

    "It's not necessary, too much noise will startle the princess." Edward immediately refused, "Besides, with me by my side, the princess's safety doesn't have to worry."

    Edward still has this confidence.

    If anyone really has malicious intentions towards them, even the protection of the whole army is no match for being safe by his side.

    Lauren certainly agrees with this.

    "I'll immediately have someone investigate all the files on Star 3696 for the past two years." Although there is no need to worry about safety, Lauren still put this matter on the list immediately.

    After finishing all this, Edward turned off the optical brain, and walked slowly to the door of the bedroom, looking at the bulge in the bedroom.

      His princess always looked sprawled when she slept, and her half-length black hair was scattered in a mess. Lying on the bed sheet, his sleeping face was slightly red.    

      The appearance of the princess is very different from his personality. He has a carefree personality, but his appearance is actually quite delicate, with peach blossom eyes hanging from his nose and bright red lips. The appearance is only three points left.   

      But that's not important either.     Because his personality is more attractive than his appearance.    

      For Edward, the princess was a fatal attraction of pheromones at the beginning, but after getting along, the princess's straightforwardness, laughter and scolding, always full of vitality, was what really attracted Edward the most.  

      For Edward, who grew up in a dreary palace, the depression and pain of childhood, the guilt and over-care of his brother after being diagnosed in his youth, he entered the army in his youth, fought all the way, and established his own knight order...