91

Chapter 91: Attack

    The speed of thinking is extremely fast, almost in a few breaths, Lu Shang came to the place where he parted from Edward just now, but Edward had already disappeared.

    Lu Shang circled around for a while before he found the smell of Edward passing by nearby. It was very faint, and Lu Shang could be sure that Edward had passed by here not long ago.

    He obviously told him to wait for a while, but he really didn't listen at all. After talking to Guan Guan for a while, Lu Shang couldn't find Edward at all.

    Lu Shang could feel something dormant in this dark forest, so he specifically told Edward not to go far just now, but the short-term contact of thinking could not give too complicated information, and could only perceive many instinctive emotions and meanings.

    It may also be that the two of them are not very used to their new abilities, so after waking up, they can't perceive all the other's moods and thoughts as they did in the other's spiritual realm before.

    Not to mention having complicated dialogue.

    So Lu Shang couldn't tell Edward that there were things in the darkness that made him feel extremely uneasy, and there were so many things, like this endless darkness, that it made people feel as if they were in the deep sea, and there was a kind of creepy fear of the unknown. disturbed.

    He kept chasing forward along the trail left by Edward, his five senses were raised to the limit, and he felt the smell left by Edward, and his mood was very stable until he reached a red rock, and Lu Shang stopped suddenly—— He felt that Edward seemed to have encountered something that made him feel furious here, he rushed out, and here, all information stopped abruptly!

    There was nothingness inside, the violent wind swept everything up, and the soul seemed to be torn apart a little closer. Lu Shang only passed a little bit, and felt a strong pressure, and fell to his knees instantly, and because of this The sudden impact of this kind of oppressive force made my brain buzz, and my stomach was instantly overwhelmed.

    Lu Shang knelt on the ground and began to vomit!

    At the same time, his stomach, which had not moved since he and Edward evolved, twitched violently at this moment. Lu Shang covered his stomach, and the sweat dripped from his forehead in an instant.

    The room leak happened to rain all night, Lu Shang was in severe pain, and his mental strength collapsed in an instant. He moved and sat on the four-poster bed, closed his eyes and rested for a while. It was so powerful that he fell into a deep sleep in such an instant.

    When he woke up again, he was awakened with a start.

    Lu Shang opened his eyes, and suddenly heard footsteps. He felt someone walking not far away. The footsteps were light and proud, and he walked slowly to the door.

    Without seeing anyone, Lu Shang could feel that Ivanmov was outside the door.

    Lu Shang thought of what this Ivanmov said before, and what he said about closing the door not long ago, and immediately sat up straight, looking out the door warily.

    Ivanmov opened the door and came in. Lu Shang saw that there was no attendant behind him.

    This is the same as Edward and the others. Nat’s royal family is different from the ancient emperors of the earth. They themselves represent the most powerful fighting power of the entire race, so they don’t need any servants or protectors, except for special occasions, usually in private time Don't like to be disturbed by many people.