92

Chapter 92:Girl, I'll Wait For You!

    The Siberian wolf doesn't look like Erha at all now, it is fierce and brutal, biting this monster that doesn't know how to resist at all, Ivanmov yelled violently, Lu Shang originally wanted to abolish this man, but I can feel it, there seems to be an alpha not far away who heard Ivanmov's voice and is coming in this direction.

    Lu Shang immediately turned over and jumped, stepped on the window porch outside the door, then climbed to the connecting place below, followed by a very flexible and familiar leap, and landed directly and steadily.

    Don't underestimate a former demon king who has been with his sister since he was a child. Although Edward used to treat him as a coquettish flower, and when he grew up, he didn't do much to go to the house. Naturally, his skills are not as good as before.

    But this kind of two-story log cabin with a wooden structure can't escape, the brothers will laugh at him to death if they know it!

    After landing, Lu Shang quickly walked towards the direction he had watched countless times by the window. He could feel that Edward seemed to be not far away, but for some reason, even if he was not connected with Edward's spirit, he could still I can clearly feel Edward's breath.

    But now Edward's aura has completely disappeared.

    This is also the reason why Lu Shang didn't fight with Ivanmov. He didn't care about that idiot. He just looked at it from a high place and thought it was like a small village. I saw a lot, as soon as I ran out from this single building, the buildings outside began to be densely packed, narrow but with a high occupancy rate.

    It is reasonable to say that this kind of place is the best place to hide people and hide from sight, but the problem is that everyone in this place should know that they are old neighbors, and a stranger who suddenly appears must be very eye-catching.

    Lu Shang's upper body was naked, and his attire was completely different from that of the locals. If people saw it at a glance, something would happen!

    It just happened to be like this, good and bad spirits, Lu Shang just thought of this, and when he turned a corner, he bumped into a girl face to face.

    "Hush, don't make any noise!" Lu Shang stepped forward suddenly, pulled the girl to the edge of the fence, covered her mouth and told her in a low voice.

    Immediately after Lu Shang lowered his head, he was startled - he saw a face full of scars.

    The girl's face was covered with burn-like scars, which were so distorted that Lu Shang's hands loosened from fright, and he forgot to cover the girl's mouth for a moment.

    But the girl didn't cry. Although her face was distorted, her eyes were big and round, very watery and beautiful. She was startled when she saw Lu Shang, but she showed a smile instead, which made her look even more terrifying. She said in a hoarse voice : "Don't be afraid, are you also captured by them? I'll take you away!" As

    she said that, the girl grabbed Lu Shang and motioned him to follow her.

    Lu Shang was pulled by her to turn a few corners, the girl opened a door, the two quickly entered the door, and the girl closed the door behind her back.

    "Come on, put it on." The girl didn't do anything, looked left and right, took out a large outer robe from the clothes drying in the yard, and handed it to Lu Shang.

    Following her gaze, Lu Shang looked down, only to see a bruised palm print on his chest. Only then did Lu Shang understand why the girl said he was raped the first time she saw him. caught.