37

Chapter 37: His God

    Lu Shang felt a little ashamed for his expectations just now, he cursed and said: "You know what!"

    Edward felt very wronged, and he argued hard: "Princess, I really tried to reflect on it. During our honeymoon, I never urged you to leave, I have been with you all the time!"

    Edward felt that he was really introspecting hard, of course, it is also true that the natives of this planet have no lethal power at all, and it is impossible to really hurt people who wear power. Because of the concubine Jie, and the fact that there are not many people who can get close to Lu Shang, this also made Edward relax a bit.

    But how to say, he did take a lot of steps back. He allowed the princess to chat and play with other people, because Edward found that the princess smiled very happily when she was with them.

    Although according to the advice Lauren gave him, omega actually like to be quiet and alone, and don't like to be too lively, and they are expensive and fragile. In fact, the princess has been acting like a baby, probably still wanting gifts or her own company.

    But, but he has been watching carefully for a long time recently, it seems that the princess is not acting like a baby... He seems to really like to be in contact with strangers.

    Even though those people actually had some smells on them and were not so elegant, the princess didn't dislike them at all. On the contrary, she smiled sweeter to them than to herself.

    When she was with him, she was never cheerful... charming.

    Especially for those children, he was so gentle that he had never seen before. Edward thought that the princess loved children, so he specifically proposed the solution he had been thinking about for a long time, so that the princess could have more children.

    I thought the princess would be happy.

    In the end, why is the princess unhappy again?

    "You can get it!" Edward felt that he was introspecting and cooperating, but for Lu Shang, it was okay not to talk about it, and when it came to Lu Shang, he was even more angry. He poohed Edward and said, "You did it for me." Stay on this planet? I don't hesitate to say you!"

    From Lu Shang's point of view, where has this person not been killed in the interstellar world?

    There is probably nothing new about where you go. The reason why he is willing to play around with him here is also because it does not delay his old man to take advantage every day.

    Lu Shang felt that if he was not an evolved omega at a young age, if he met Edward in his thirties, his waist would be broken.     "There are a few more babies, let me tell you, that's all!" Lu Shang pointed at his stomach, and said bitterly, "This is

    your only blood, give up!"

It was a bloody misfortune for him. Before the normal alpha and omega were completely combined, the omega didn't open the gestational sac. In fact, there was no way to have children.

    Lu Shang, as a young straight man, although he started to have sex with Edward really made him feel precarious and shocked.

    But I have to say, with the addition of pheromones, the feeling of having sex with Edward is actually... not bad, not bad, they fit really well!

    Lu Shang thought at the time that life was like when he met Edward. Since he couldn't resist, every time he met Edward's estrus, he would be brought into estrus...then why not just follow the trend and start enjoying it!