36

Chapter 36

    After naming Lu Yin "Yin", the other five did not change their names, but changed their surnames to Lu.

    After the establishment of the passionate Holy Ramen Sect, Lu Shang has been leading these people...to farm for more than three months.

    Lu Shang has some understanding of the backward Guangming Religion in the local area. The regulations of this Religion are very strict. This Religion stipulates that all kings and nobles must believe in God and be recognized by God before they can inherit their territories and wealth.

    This means that the Light God Sect is tightly choking the throat of power, so every king or noble must frantically please the Light God Sect, vying to express the piety of their beliefs.

    The Light God Sect stipulates that everyone must pay one-third of their annual income to the temple, and some nobles will even force everyone to pay half of it!

    The Guangming God Sect stipulates that every village must have a shrine, and there must be a god attendant in it, and everyone must go to the shrine to listen to the god's education in the middle, end, and beginning of each month...

    So these nobles It is required that everyone must go to the temple to kneel and pray to God every night.

    The labor force cannot cultivate the land well, and even after a good harvest, more than half of the grain has to be given to the gods... so it is conceivable how miserable these ordinary people are.

    Lu Shang really didn't think that much at first, he just thought, let's help them eat their fill first! ,

    But he didn't expect that he just wanted to do this, but these evolutionaries gave him a huge shocking feedback.

    Because the strong evolutionists are powerful, the worst thing about them is that they have no one to help them tie together, and there is no special place for them to recuperate and develop their power.

    The so-called all things are difficult at the beginning. After getting help from Lu Shang, these evolutionists didn't think so much at the beginning. They just wanted to work with the envoys to complete the task of supporting themselves first.

    Unexpectedly, the people on this planet are probably really lucky. When Lu Shang was connecting to the optical brain, searching for information on how to farm and trying to teach them, he checked the mountains of Huala Township where they were located. There are no edible crops.

    He didn't think about it that much at the time, he just wanted to try it casually, but after the intellectual brain searched, there were really strongly recommended crops!

    The optical brain showed that the analysis results showed that these products can be produced and eaten by the local people in large quantities!

    Especially a kind of tuber crop, which tastes extremely sweet, soft and waxy, and is very delicate. It grows in large areas on the mountain, does not require careful care, has strong vitality, and is nutritious.

    After Lu Shang found out, he quickly started frying and frying for a while, and found that this stuff is not only as easy to fill up as sweet potatoes, but also has a strong egg flavor, which is delicious no matter how you make it!

    Everyone asked Lu Shang to name this new food, and Lu Shang finally gave the word "Mai Lu", which is the local language of Hualaxing, and its meaning is similar to "better than wheat".

    So in the next half month, everyone was digging for the precocious Mailu, which greatly reduced the danger of the small snack warehouse that Lu Shang came out to play being emptied!