4

Chapter 4

    Lu Shang was thinking beautifully, and he didn't realize how much commotion the Nat Emperor star had caused because of the disappearance of the princess. When he was eating hot pot, everyone in the entire Emperor star system, including the nobles, was praying for thousands of years. One must find the concubine, otherwise Dixing might become history from now on.

    And some nobles were already packing their bags and planning to move away from Emperor Star the moment they noticed Edward's runaway, even ignoring their ancestral mansions.

    Without knowing it, Lu Shang is still enjoying his happy life on Earth!

    For the first three days after he came back, he ate every day, and he had to drink a few more mouthfuls of Coke when his throat was full. It was a happy daily picture of a walking fat house.

    Not only that, but now he also got a new mobile phone!

    "Sister, it's so expensive, you really bought it for me?" Lu Shang looked at the mobile phone in his hand, high-end streamlined craftsmanship, cold silver metal light, beautiful nose bubbling, even he himself disliked it being a bit expensive!

    "It's okay, my sister can afford it." Lu Fan watched him bow his head, patted his head, and smiled. The cold beauty suddenly bloomed, and she said softly, "I want to comfort you for the past few years. Cabbage! And do you remember the idiot Director Li who always made things difficult for me in our company and said that women should go home and marry? Sister, I killed him the year before last and became the deputy general manager with an annual salary of one million !"

    "Thank you, sister!!!" Lu Shang was overjoyed, and when he heard the good news, he immediately stopped being entangled, this is the latest model! What man doesn't like high-tech gadgets? Electronic devices are the ultimate romance for men!

    If Edward was willing to give him Nat’s personal terminal when he was in Nat, he might not hate Edward so much—it is said that the terminal contains everything, including all intelligent creatures in the known galaxies of the entire universe. There are also various simulation games and surreal arenas—for these things, Lu Shang used clumsy means to curry favor with Edward, but Edward gave him a personal terminal of "Omega Exclusive Harmony Edition".

    Everything inside is harmonious as if it was prepared for eight-year-old children in kindergarten. There is no fighting, no yelling at each other, and opening the holographic online game is all about home management and imitation of manor owners.

    Who wants to simulate business online!

    Maybe many people love it very much, but you can only farm when you know that other people are playing star wars games in full swing. This feeling is even more disturbing for those who love to play battle games, and they are not entertained at all. !

    The most important thing is that this thing can't interact with others yet!

    You can’t chat and fart with others online, and when you see something that makes you want to complain, no one will share it, and you can’t even go to the social square to yell... Who would be happy? !

    However, Edward, a doggy man, did not give him more authority, and even persuaded him with a face of "Why are you so self-willed", "You will be scared."

    Lu Shang thought at the time, damn it, if you know my computer There are two T seeds in it, and you're the one who's scared, you stupid alien who's never seen the world!

    Adorable Edward didn't know, and didn't believe it.

    Even when he was making the most trouble, Edward specially held a celebration for the entire Emperor Star in order to distract him. Everyone celebrated together, and there were laughing and lively cheers in the distance, and the sky above the entire planet lit up. The neon lights of the celebration, the most popular stars in Interstellar came on stage one by one, and the singers of the mermaid race sang, and the entire Nat Empire was lit up along with the broadcast.