49

Chapter 49: Guide

    After picking a lot of this unknown energy fruit that elves hate to eat, Lu Shang decided to name it Pentacorn Pepper, it is so simple and just built!

    Then they met a red-haired elf. After asking about the growth habits and seasons of the pentagonal pepper, and estimating the temperature, Lu Shang even decided to grow some by himself if he finished eating. Not only that, Lu Shang also planned to put some The old pentagonal peppers were sealed up and returned to Earth in the future. This is one of the good things he wants to bring back to Earth to benefit his compatriots!

    It might still be the most popular one!

    After that, they went to several other forests. Edward took Lu Shang to several fruit forests where energy plants grow. I have to say that the elf continent is really rich in products, and elves basically live on fruits, so other energy If the plant is not moist, juicy or sweet enough, the elves will not eat it.

    Therefore, except for the fruit, the energy plants here are basically in a state of growing wild in large areas but no one picks them.

    When Edward took Lu Shang to admire a kind of purple energy fruit, Lu Shang broke open one and found that the soft purple flesh had a familiar aroma, he almost beat his chest and feet - this is a fruit with Eggplant with natural energy!

    Eggplant mince, eggplant stew, eggplant with salted egg yolk, fried eggplant... Eggplant is such a treasure, and it is also a natural energy plant, which can be completely absorbed by people into energy. No one picks eggplant here, even animals do not eat it! So this large eggplant forest was actually regarded as an ornamental plant by the elves!

    They actually appreciate eggplants!

    Then watched helplessly as the eggplant collapsed into energy after the growth period and completely disappeared!

    Why does your planet have so much energy that the mother tree almost couldn't convert it, and then almost had an accident... Do you really have no points in your heart? ! You big dogs! ! !

    In Lu Shang's heart, the barrage almost flooded the entire Minnaluto planet. At that time, a raging flame was almost ignited behind him, and Prince Edward, who was in a dazed mood and admiring the alien plants, immediately became The farmer's small labor.

    It has to be said that alpha's physical strength is really a good thing at this time. After Edward Xiaogong started working, they lived in this huge valley for four days, and the princess happily harvested an entire space ring of eggplants.

    In the end, because he really couldn’t put it down, and Lu Shang was really reluctant to look at these eggplants, Edward even let the airship land directly, and then directly used the processor on the airship to directly compress and store the eggplants—the princess would not directly process them into energy liquid, saying That was a waste of money, so for the first time, this energy extraction machine was extremely aggrieved and only went to the compression step, directly compressing most of the eggplants into dried eggplants.

    Stir-fried eggplant, dry fried or stewed meat are all very delicious. Lu Shang’s mother has a unique skill of making pork ribs stewed with dried eggplant. It is the most delicious food in life!

    The elves actually waste such a delicious eggplant. Lu Shang, the eggplant defender, will never allow any eggplant to disappear just like that. Eating it is the greatest respect for deliciousness!

    This kind of thing was repeated several times afterwards. Elven Star is the hometown of plants, and its products are extremely rich. In the end, not only the space buttons of Her Royal Highness, the storage compartments of starships and airships were full, but even the storage compartments of Her Royal Highness The space buttons that had been filled with gems, battle reports, and various combat materials were also filled with ingredients.