74

Chapter 74 Pride

    "Why don't we try it?" As soon as these words came out, Lu Shang had mixed feelings in his heart.

    He didn't expect that he actually said this sentence. As soon as he uttered this sentence, he felt that the previous things were not important - those pains and misunderstandings, those stupid years of working hard but hurting each other, suddenly at this moment It doesn't matter.

    Lu Shang is actually ready to argue with Edward for the rest of his life, and he is not really an idiot. Of course, he knows the situation between him and Edward. As Edward, the so-called divorce after the honeymoon is actually very important. moisture.

    Not to mention Edward as Nat's prince, his birth defect left him with no other choice at all, either to be with himself, or to die violently.

    Under such circumstances, Lu Shang didn't feel that he could really say goodbye to Edward completely.

    But he also has the wisdom of compromising that belongs to the common people - Lu Shang never felt that he could get a divorce from the very beginning, and what he wanted to fight for was never to divorce Edward, but the freedom to live independently.

    He was even prepared to exchange pheromones with Edward regularly to appease him.

    This kind of thing is not unilaterally forced. For Lu Shang, it has become an omega anyway, and he also needs to regularly solve the tricky thing of fever. Edward needs him, and he also needs Edward. This is a good deal.

    And on this basis, he will never go back to Nat's mansion of that ghost prince. Lu Shang's plan is to strive to live on the earth for a long time. At that time, at least his parents and sisters will be there, and he will still be in the country he is familiar with. The place where he grew up, and people all over the world are looking at him, it's really annoying, and they definitely don't want to make any news.

    What's more, if you don't look at the monk's face, you have to look at the Buddha's face. Anyway, there is a baby between the two of you. Lu Shang didn't really plan to leave the baby behind after it was born. Of course, he would also consider taking the baby to play and cultivate father and son. Feelings or something.

    The idea in Lu Shang's mind is very simple, that is, to get along with Edward in a way of living apart, and he thinks this is not bad.

    Anyway, as long as he is with his parents and sisters, Lu Shang feels that he is not afraid of anything!

    No matter how difficult the day is, he can live comfortably, anyway, he is not a person who sticks to the horns.

    Lu Shang secretly calculated everything, but he never expected that he had calculated thousands of times, but he did not calculate that Edward was not a pervert who imprisoned people, nor did he calculate that the two would let go of their past, so Instead, I softened my heart...

    This is probably the so-called man is not as good as God.

    When he asked this sentence, he had mixed feelings in his heart.

    "Try it?" Edward analyzed the princess's micro-expression very obediently, but the princess's expression had a hint of perplexity, a kind of relaxation, and a hint of happiness...

    it was too complicated, and Edward couldn't figure it out. What means?

    The princess asked him to speak directly if he had anything to say in the future, to be honest, the princess was very happy at that time, and then the princess took the initiative to kiss him and said that she would try it with him... Edward's eyes suddenly glowed green—he understood !