2

Chapter 2: Homecoming

    For the next three years, for Lu Shang, just thinking about it made him feel like a bunch of flowers - he was pissed off!

    No one else, because Lu Shang felt that Edward Nutter was simply the greatest malice that the universe gave him after he came to this world!

    On this earth, this person is a standard straight male cancer, the top kind!

    How terrible is his straight male cancer?

    When they met for the first time, they didn't say anything, they didn't know anything, so they immediately marked Lu Shang! Although Lu Shang himself was so happy at the time... ahem, he didn't know what was going on!

    What does this mean? It's like on the earth, when you are walking on the main road, someone suddenly rushes out and snatches you back and consummates the house. When you wake up again, you are married!

    Can this be tolerated?

    Of course, Lu Shang didn't want to bear it. After waking up, he immediately got up and punched and kicked Edward... Then because of the great difference in force between the two sides, he kicked and broke his thumb. Lu Shang burst into tears on the spot.

    It's not that I really want to cry, it's that it really hurts, and I'm so angry that I burst into physiological tears!

    Fracture! He suspected that he had kicked the iron plate!

    This is not the most insulting thing, the most insulting thing is that after this buddy brought a translator and turned it on, the first sentence Lu Shang heard Edward said was: "I'm sorry, it's all because my body is too hard, is it wrong? Does it hurt you?"

    Lu Shang was so angry that he almost confessed directly.

    However, this is just the beginning.

    During the next three years of contact, Lu Shang gradually realized how crazy, terrifying, and cancerous Edward really was.

    If he couldn't beat him, he would have beaten Edward to death eight hundred times.

    Lu Shang can put up with this matter for a while, not to mention that his cerebral cortex is numb after rolling... Cough cough, this is a trivial matter!

    Mainly after being able to communicate, Lu Shang later understood Edward's loss of control - when ALPHA encounters OMEGA's estrus with a high degree of pheromone matching, it can't control itself at all. If the inhibitor is not injected in time, it will be completely lost. Rational thinking control, like a wild beast, must chase this omega and mark it, in order to temporarily curb this primitive and savage nature.

    At the same time, after an Omega perceives an alpha that is highly compatible with itself, it will instinctively start chasing this alpha and develop a strong desire to bond.

    Alpha and Omega, who had been trained in anti-interference since birth, would be much better, but according to Lu Shang’s knowledge, Edward could not smell the pheromones of other omega before, so he had no anti-interference training at all, because even the interfering objects could not smell the pheromone. Doesn't work for him.

    Of course, such Edward, of course, did not have the habit of carrying inhibitors with him.

    As for Lu Shang, a person who crossed the wormhole and suddenly changed his body, he didn't know what happened, so how could he have the ability to resist interference?

    So Lu Shang always felt, okay, the mark is indeed justifiable, not to mention he is also very happy.

    But what Lu Shang really couldn't forgive was Edward's perverted desire to control him 100% afterwards.