86

Chapter 86: Little Edward "How Do You Know My Name?"

    The fever period of alpha and omega lasts very long, as short as three to five days, and as long as seven or eight days is common.

    Lu Shang felt several times that he was really going to be killed this time, and Edward really lost control this time. The previous Edward, when Lu Shang really couldn't stand it, no matter how hard it was, he could slap him a few times at most, and Edward would be able to recover Be sensible and take the initiative to go to the training room to pass the fever period by yourself.

    But this time Edward's perennial stress was detonated this time, and he was repeatedly injured, causing his state to be very unstable-this is also a normal thing, even if Edward is the strongest alpha known to be at the forefront of evolution in the universe, However, his stress disorder lasted for more than five years, and he was never cured during this period. He has persisted until now, and he is already a miracle.

    This time Lu Shang finally understood how much Edward had restrained himself in the past few years.

    He couldn't hold back in the next few days after he arrived this time. A big man, his physical strength collapsed, his spirit collapsed, and crying was considered a trivial matter. The most important thing was that Lu Shang passed out directly.

    He was alive and passed out just like that.

    When Lu Shang woke up, he felt his face was salty.

    He was exhausted, and felt that the various novels he had read during his adolescence described a love affair as "like being run over by a big truck". actual description.

    Lu Shang was also one of them.

    Then he knew that being a man should not be too rigid. Men on earth can't do it, but it doesn't mean that alien animals can't do it.

    It would be great if it wasn't him being the one who was being made, he must share this incident with everyone as an anecdote.

    But now, Lu Shang hoped that this matter would remain a secret between him and Edward forever, and absolutely no third person would know about it, otherwise, he would find a planet to dig a hole and bury himself, so as not to be ashamed!

    Lu Shang was thinking in a mess, his thoughts were chaotic, and he worked hard for a long time before his eyelids moved slightly.

    When he finally felt a little strength and opened his eyes, he saw a blue-eyed beauty with messy silver hair propping up her upper body, with her face above him, watching him crying in panic.

    Transparent tears flowed from the blue eyes, looking at the sky as if it had been washed by water.

    Lu Shang was so amazed that it took at least ten seconds for him to realize that the person crying in front of him was Edward.

    This animal usually looked fierce and iron-blooded, but the way it was crying now made Lu Shang truly feel the beauty of his appearance for the first time.

    Lu Shang's heart was pounding, and he wanted to scare Edward so that he would not go crazy like this again, because he would die if he really couldn't stand it.

    If it was really such a death, Lu Shang felt that even a ghost would not let him leave Edward who didn't know any gossip forever.

    But when he opened his eyes and saw Edward crying, Lu Shang immediately forgot everything.

    It's like seeing my own blue-eyed puppet cat, and when I see him making troubles, I will be so angry that I will die, but when he looks at you with his eyes wide open and crying, almost all the wrong things in the world can be forgiven.