27

Chapter 27: Preparation

    "So, this is not about you cooperating with the princess. This is an excellent opportunity for you. The princess has made a promise to be with you. Then, you can have unlimited time to spend your honeymoon with the princess...don't forget We didn't say how long your honeymoon with the princess will be, one or two years imagined by the people on earth... That's all their imagination, not our promise, and when the child is born... The princess can really be with you thoroughly Separate? Unless you spend a few years and still can't make the princess like you a little bit, even if there is mercy? As long as he has a little bit of reluctance to leave you and the child, this is your chance, Ed." It's almost time to talk about it on the bright side.

    This is Ivan's plan.

    From the perspective of Ivan, the Neptune who can balance the harem, although his younger brother's princess had many miscommunications with her younger brother, and the princess often complained about her younger brother, it was not real hatred anyway, and as far as Ivan From the looks of it, the concubine even has a certain fondness for her unworthy younger brother. After all, they are natural lovers who are 100% compatible, and it would be wrong if they don't have any fondness.

    It's just that the two people's thoughts and personalities are really different, even to the point of being completely different.

    If the princess was Nat's omega, there would probably not be so many problems, but the problem is that the princess is not Nat's omega, he grew up on earth as a man with an identity similar to alpha, which created a lot of cognitive contradictions .

    But fortunately, this is not a matter of touching the bottom line in the final analysis. Although Edward, the God of War of the Galaxy, may have various problems when pursuing his lover, even Ivan has to admit that Edward is definitely not a good lover who is considerate and considerate to omega.

    But Edward is definitely not really a bad guy, he just was in the army since he was very young, and spent too long with a group of big bosses, so he inevitably lacked his roots in the process of growing up, and he also has omega anesthesia, I feel that it may be difficult for me to find a person who is attracted to me in this life, so I pay less attention to things like love.

    He has even been madly chasing and killing starworms, just wanting to exterminate this extremely fast-growing starworm before he dies, and then give Nat a completely stable future.

    So after meeting his lover, Edward didn't know how to deal with this overly strong emotion. He was like a poor man who suddenly acquired huge wealth. Luxurious substances are also afraid of cutting their own treasures.

    And if he meets an Omega who likes luxurious clothes and treasures and an elegant life, maybe this is still a good talk.

    But what he likes is a young man who is happy and jumping, or a more fragile earthling who has come to Nat from a strange planet and is different from all of Nat's omega.

    The sudden appearance of the princess, the mysterious identity without any records, the origin of unknown origin, the body that is too fragile, everything can hurt him... plus Edward's inner demons, all of these superimpose, resulting in Edward's almost pathological excessive attention and protection to Lu Shang.

    Ivan once thought that with a little more time, Edward and the princess could slowly accept each other. After all, as a bystander who manages the huge empire, he even knows their status better than Edward and Lu Shang who are in the game.

    But I didn't expect such a big accident to happen suddenly, the princess jumped the wormhole and went straight home!

    Fortunately, there is still room for remedy in this matter. Ivan saw how the princess got along with his stupid brother recently, and it seemed that it was much better than when he was in Nat.