66

Chapter 66 The little tiger woo woo woo dad kissed him!

    Mo, who was still talking to them seriously just now, stood up almost immediately when he heard his voice, and rushed to the pregnant...pregnant woman in a few steps, and whispered in a soft voice that could drip water: "Jie, why did you come out? If you don't feel well, just lie down."

    "I, I heard that there are strangers outside the tribe. You took Kai and Jeff out. Could it be that you are here to arrest people..." The The pregnant woman named Jie was obviously a little nervous, and checked Mo's hand up and down.

    "I'm fine, we're fine, they're not sent by the Beast Emperor, they're two travelers passing by, they just want to rest in our tribe." Mo hurriedly comforted his worried spouse, gently hugged Jie, Put him on a thick fur-covered chair next to him, let him lie down comfortably, and raised his waist. Seeing Jie's relaxed expression, he showed a slightly relieved expression.

    "I'm sorry, Jie thought it was the Beast Emperor who sent someone to arrest him just now..." After Mo finished all this, he had time to apologize to the two people.

    Of course, Lu Shang and Edward wouldn't mind this kind of thing, but Lu Shang looked at Jie who was lying with his ears moving slightly, and a huge fluffy tail stretched out from behind his buttocks to cover his belly, and for some reason, he suddenly felt the same. Belly sinks.

    "H-his belly, why is it so big." Lu Shang swallowed, he couldn't help his unseen appearance, the main reason was that Jie was too thin, Lu Shang was 1.83 meters, Jie looked at it At most 1.75 meters, and looking at the skeleton, it is a circle smaller than Lu Shang!

    So that belly looks bigger and bigger, similar to a pregnant woman who is pregnant with twins on the earth!

    "Because I'm pregnant with a little white tiger, a little male," Jie smiled, and spoke to Lu Shang, obviously he was in a good mood, his tail moved slightly, as if he was stroking his stomach with his tail Little guy, Jie said softly, "It's going to be born in more than a month."

    Then Lu Shang saw, as if responding to Jie's words, Jie's belly suddenly bulged a little, obviously it was the baby in his belly. The white tiger is stretching its fists and moving its feet.

    People who have seen this kind of picture, to be honest, although they feel warm, but if they are the one who is pregnant, they will definitely only be left with cold sweat all over their bodies.

    Lu Shang looked at Jie's stomach and swallowed, feeling terrified. Even his own stomach felt as if he had been kicked by a child. He felt that the hallucinations made him feel a little pain.

    Although Jie was uncomfortable, he didn't feel anything. Instead, he gently stroked his stomach with his face, and looked at Mo who was talking with Edward tenderly.

    ...

    After talking with Mo, they found out that they were indeed not the Beast Emperor's subordinates. Mo and Jie were relieved, and Mo agreed that they could stay in the village for two days to visit.

    That night, Lu Shang knew why this tribe was called the Rainbow Tribe, because at night, the algae of the galaxy began to sleep, and the whole world dimmed. When the last light on the earth disappeared, the rainbow tribe not far away , lit up a shimmering white light.

    The whole mountain is so shiny, like the jade mountain in the myth.

    Lu Shangzheng was restless and couldn't fall asleep, so he was stunned when he saw it this way. He walked to the window, felt the little flowers swaying under the window, touched his belly that seemed to be really fatter, and gave a wry smile with a heavy heart , Said: "Little bastard, you must not grow so fat, otherwise I will pull you out..."