83

Chapter 83: Stress He never knew.

    "Serving the prince, what kind of service is it?" When Merlin entered the door, he didn't see the princess there, and he was relieved.

    Unexpectedly, he just finished his report when he suddenly heard a voice from behind the screen.

    Merlin only saw a figure in white walking out of the inner room, and immediately knelt down on one knee.

    "Respected Pearl of the Star Sea..." Merlin didn't dare to look at the princess at all, thinking of what he said just now, a layer of white sweat broke out on his back.

    I thought it was a great fortune not to meet the princess this time, but I did. Merlin began to fart wildly while secretly regretting, and even started thinking about his own suicide note.

    This Her Royal Highness is someone who even the prince has to kneel on the washboard to coax. Now he has come to tell His Royal Highness that there are females who want to take the initiative to serve His Highness.

    "No, you stand up and talk." Merlin was interrupted by the princess before he could finish his greeting.

    "Yes, Your Highness." Merlin looked at his nose, nose, nose, and heart. He stood up and didn't dare to look at the princess. He felt a little heavy in his heart, fearing that the princess was the calm before the storm, so he answered bravely, "The little girl named Guan Guan My brother didn't say anything, but said that he has a very precious item in his hand, which will be of great benefit to His Highness."

    If it wasn't for this, Merlin wouldn't have to bite the bullet and come here, just in case he really shuts down the item in his hand. Whatever it is, it will become his concealment and non-reporting in the future.

    But now that he bumped into the princess head-on, Merlin was sweating, thinking that it would be better to hide it and not report it. If His Royal Highness had any grudges against the princess, he would be killed if he wanted to work on Blue Star for thirty gold coins. It's a luxury.

    Merlin's mood was extremely complicated, he only felt that his official career in this life was coming to an end.

    He didn't show it on his face, he was nervous with his head down, so he didn't see Lu Shang heard about it, so he looked at Edward.

    Edward felt that Wang Hao's eyes were not right. Although he didn't understand why, he felt the skin on his back tightened.

    Edward interpreted this feeling as his intuition about danger, and he said to Lu Shang seriously: "Baby, there must be a conspiracy!"

    In Edward's mind, when a female suddenly pounces on her, there is usually nothing good, no matter whether she is in or not. Nat, the females themselves are not aggressive, nor do they have a strong desire to reproduce.

    When this feature is manifested in the outside world, what it shows is that the female character is always passive.

    Especially in Nat, omega are basically a mess of reserve, and it is normal for alpha to chase around for a few years before impressing a beautiful woman.

    How could a female take the initiative to say that she wants to serve a male.

    Edward's first reaction was that those things hiding in the dark wanted to reach out to his treasure, wanting to lay hands on his precious princess and unborn son.

    Thinking of this, Edward's eyes became murderous.

    "He's looking for death!" Edward was stimulated by the image of the princess being poisoned by the murdered child in his imagination. He slammed the table, and the metal table in front of him shattered into pieces.