11

Chapter 11: Quarrel

    "Get out of the way, I'm not going to eat here, I'm going somewhere else!" Lu Shang was in pain, trembling all over his body, he held his hands not to be touched by Edward, he couldn't get on the suspension car, and wanted to get out of this entanglement by himself Where Edward blocked.

    "What's the matter?" Edward obviously still doesn't understand what he did wrong. He has worked so hard to cooperate with the princess, so he specially made concessions to the Earth side in exchange for the other party's cooperation with some restricted and blocked permissions in the princess's home country.

    Edward even planned the shopping malls and other places to be blocked next, just to let the princess have a good time.

    "Don't be self-willed, I'll treat you with a medical kit first, and then you lose your temper, okay?" Although Edward didn't understand, the princess loved to lose her temper. He knew it and got used to it from the time we met. .

    As long as the princess doesn't hurt himself, then Edward is willing to compromise for him. Besides, it's very normal for an omega to lose his temper. This is something every alpha is used to.

    He didn't know that it was this attitude that was the reason for Lu Shang's anger.

    It feels like he is the only one making trouble for no reason, and he can't understand normal communication. After doing something wrong and making people angry, he still feels that the other party is making trouble for no reason, which is completely straight-A cancer!

    At this moment, Edward's optical brain issued a reminder, and his pupils shrank slightly, because he found that the person requesting the call was his brother Ivan, and Edward authorized the connection, then picked up Lu Shang who was struggling, and walked back to the suspension car with him in his arms. After taking the medicine, he asked Ivan, "What's the matter?"

    "...you and the princess quarreled again?" Ivan was obviously in a complicated mood on the other side. Wan could still see that the corners of Lu Shangqi's eyes were turning red.

    Ivan usually doesn't pay much attention to the affairs of his younger brother and the princess. Even if he is a real brother, there is no reason to keep an eye on the affairs of his younger brother's backyard. If he asks too often, it will be inappropriate.

    Especially the alphas are like beasts, they all have a very strong sense of territory. If Ivan asks too many things about the princess, Edward may think that it is bad for him to think about the princess.

    This also led to Ivan's discovery this time that Edward is really terrible in terms of feelings. Obviously, the princess's attitude has softened a lot recently, and she doesn't hate him so much. In the end, he is a good brother, just as he is busy distributing aid. When the Earth Awakened people, he patronized those people in China who felt that stationing on Earth would give them the first opportunity to please the newly awakened Omega.

    Ivan felt a headache.

    He was born in the royal family, and as an alpha, he has basically never been sick since he was a child, but at this moment, Ivan really felt that he knew the feeling of a headache.

    "There is no quarrel, and the princess suddenly doesn't want to go shopping anymore." Edward obviously didn't realize his problem, and replied to his brother at this moment, with a touch of helplessness in his tone.

    Lu Shang was so angry that he wanted to kill someone, but he couldn't beat Edward. If he could beat him, he would let Edward die suddenly today!

    Ivan saw it, and the princess next to him, who only showed one arm after Edward adjusted the angle, clenched his fists angrily. Ivan fell silent, thinking... No, this arrangement really doesn't work.