72

Chapter 72 The Washboard

    When Lu Shang touched it with his hand, he knew in his heart that it was not good.

    But this feeling is really in place, this ferocious beast looks cute and cute in front of me, and it is completely different from the well-behaved cub with a strong desire to conquer.

    Lu Shang touched the big colorful tiger in front of him, and saw Edward turning over to reveal his belly, like an oversized big cat. He knew that the other party was an alpha worthy of his vigilance, but looking at him like this, he couldn't be more vigilant. Touch the belly of the big cat and feel the soft touch.

    ... When Lu Shang came back to his senses, the big cat had already entered the water. He leaned against the big cat with his naked body, feeling the flow of the water. The big cat rubbed against him affectionately, and then Mao Mao felt uncomfortable. He swayed violently, and the water droplets splashed directly. The big cat pressed its ears and turned into airplane ears, and Lu Shang laughed out loud watching it.

    Just like that, Edward took a good bath with Lu Shang. Although they didn't do anything, when the two returned, Lu Shang rode on the back of Edward, a big tiger, and felt the addiction of riding a tiger.

    That night, Edward turned on the star network and continued to watch various love manuals of people on earth-this is not the version compiled by the internal officials.

    Edward has tried all the strategies that the internal officer gave him, such as flowers, food, and gifts. Edward has been working hard, but he feels that although the princess treats him better, he still doesn't know why. There is something between the two of them. The feeling of being open.

    Edward could clearly feel that the princess seemed to have some scruples about being with him.

    He felt that he must have not performed well, but the internal affairs officer is a Nat person, and it is too theoretical to use it to please the princess, which led him to try all methods, and the princess treated him very well. But for some reason, there was still a sense of estrangement between the two.

    The little guy was about to start a real growth period, and it was only a year before he was born, so Edward became more and more anxious.

    But this time, he got a lot of information—the last time he met the acquaintance of the climbing expert who said that his brother Zhou was cheating in his brain, and under the hint of Edward, he collected a lot of information about how to A guide to dealing with Earthlings.

    Among them are some of his own experiences.

    It’s just that Edward watched it for a long time, and frustratingly admitted that he might really not be talented enough in this area, what about “following what one likes, observing hobbies, grasping each other’s thoughts, and not taking into account one’s own dignity as an alpha when necessary”...

    Edward After reading it patiently, he thought to himself, if he can figure out how to observe the princess's mind, he would need a fart strategy! Besides, their Nat's alpha courtship has the dignity of a fart, and each of them can't wait to kneel down and ask the omega to take a fancy to him, the dignity is a fart compared to the omega's fragrant and soft smile!

    As long as omega is willing, alpha can use that thing to wipe his ass!

    What a summary of this, Edward was so pissed off!

    At night, Edward saw the end and came to a conclusion-these people's conclusions are useless, the internal affairs officer is still the upper class, and Rudolph Panso's conclusion can only be concluded that there is such a thing in the brain It is also useful for people.