75

Chapter 75 Evolution

    From this day onwards, the entire tribe saw Lu Shang's expression with unprecedented respect, and some females even asked him how he could manage his males so submissively, respecting and adoring them very much, and even wanted to learn a few more. trick.

    No matter what Lu Shang said that he didn't have a unique skill, people would not believe it.

    Lu Shang couldn't argue that he could go out to play and avoid these females during the day, but he would always go back to the tribe for the night when the sun went down, so naturally he couldn't avoid meeting these females.

    Later, the females didn't ask him any more, probably thinking that Lu Shang didn't want to share, so they didn't force him.

    But with that gaze and admiration, Lu Shang felt very ashamed of himself.

    What is this called!

    However, Edward himself has nothing to do, and he sleeps very comfortably in his arms every night. In fact, alpha does not need so much sleep at all, but Edward has recently followed his schedule to go to bed early and wake up late. He can hug the princess and kiss her before going to bed. Touch me, not only will the princess not scold him, nor will she drive him off the bed halfway, but she will also take the initiative to hug him and fall asleep with him.

    Edward thought it was a fairy day.

    The more Lu Shang watched, the more unhappy he became.

    It's not the kind of real upset I used to be, just the kind of - you guys cheated on me, and you slept so well, it's not fair - kind of upset.

    So at night, the more Lu Shang thought about it, the more unhappy he became. Seeing Edward hugging him, his eyes closed in a daze, he still didn't forget to put his hand in through his clothes, touching his lower back dishonestly... obviously secretly thinking that he couldn't eat it. You can also get enough money.

    Lu Shang was about to get angry with him, it wasn't just that Edward was a little panicked, he was being teased by Edward every day, and he couldn't stand it.

    But the little guy in his stomach is indeed conscious. Nat people are not taboo about meat and vegetables, Lu Shangke couldn't bear to let this old face show the child such an unsuitable picture... Even if Edward said it, now the little guy is busy absorbing it. Energy, usually you won't wake up if you have nothing to do, but Lu Shang still feels that he can't relax at all.

    At this moment, Edward really couldn't make a fuss about him anymore. Lu Shang grabbed Edward's hand with his backhand. He wanted him to be more honest, but the next moment his brain suddenly became hot. Lu Shang suddenly stood up and touched the hand. The hair that has grown all the way to the chin, and then pulled the hair behind the ear, suddenly softly called out: "Ed."

    Edward was shocked. Since the last time he asked for it, this was the first time the princess called him that. He opened his eyes, and saw the princess bowed her head, with charming eyes.

    His body exuded a strong forest fragrance, which entwined and climbed onto Edward's skin. Edward's skin instantly felt like it was on fire, and his breathing immediately became rough.

    "Ed." Lu Shang lowered his head, his eyes were flushed because of emotion, his peach eyes were naturally charming, his hot breath sprayed on Edward's neck, Edward was so fascinated Basu almost instantly forgot who he was.

    Lu Shang pressed Edward who was about to turn over, slowly pushed him to lie back, then gently stroked his cheeks and lips, and finally... slowly unbuttoned his clothes.