26

Chapter 26: Complaining

    Song Xiaofeng is still very proud at the moment, on the surface he is very well-behaved, cute and sensible, he is the most caring brother in the whole world, secretly giving Edward a crush, and seeing him bewildered but upset in his heart makes him happy.

    I have to say that Song Xiaofeng may be the one with the highest EQ among the three, and he grasped the stage of making Edward feel uncomfortable but making him unable to handle it very well. Confused but don't know where to start.

    But Lauren is back!

    Not only did he come back strong, but he also brought a bunch of earth flowers and a huge gift box when he came back. He was covered by the gift box and then moved back to Lu's house. After getting Edward's permission to enter the door, everyone was shocked at once—because Lauren, this wheat-skinned, handsome and masculine rebellious guy who looks like a cheetah, he came in and put those huge bags and big gift boxes on the ground, and then held the bouquet of fiery red roses Hua, with a blushing face, knelt down on one knee, and said loudly to Song Xiaofeng who was stunned and playing games with Lu Shang: "Hi, please accept my date invitation!

    " Not to mention Song Xiaofeng, Lu Shang was drinking Coke there, seeing this posture, and hearing this sentence, he sprayed it with a "poof"!

    What's going on, how does this picture look so much like a scaled-down version of the picture where Edward proposed to him in the manor, and then the royal family recorded the whole process and posted it on the star network? !

    What exactly is going on? !

    As for Song Xiaofeng, he uses a set of green tea and white lotus cross-use, even pestering Brother Lu Shang to play games with him every day, and the angry Prince Edward stares and frowns every day, feeling something is wrong but he can't find the reason, and he is secretly thinking Cool.

    Unexpectedly, I encountered Waterloo in my life.

    Song Xiaofeng is gay and a natural zero, but since he was a child, he only liked his brother Lu Shang, and he never prepared for a black-skinned brother who is 1.9 meters tall and muscular to kneel on one knee with him in his life. It's the full psychological expectation of asking to date him like a marriage proposal.

    While Lu Shang was spraying, he also choked on a mouthful of Coke.

    So after the earth-shattering date invitation, I heard two "delicate omegas" in the room suddenly choke and cough!

    Lu Shang coughed so loudly that he felt that he was going to pass over, at this moment, he felt Edward pick him up, and then began to follow his back.

    It's like a grandma on earth patting a baby who has choked on milk for several months.

    Lu Shang's cough stopped quickly, but his face also turned dark.

    He felt that his image of being wise and mighty in his younger brother's heart was about to disappear, and then he turned his head and saw that Song Xiaofeng hadn't had time to pay attention to him, and was pushing away the approaching Lauren with a look of horror on his face, saying loudly: "I'm fine, I'm fine Ah, I'm fine, don't come here!"

    Song Xiaofeng's expression was like burning his ass, he even stood up, and said to Lu Shang: "Brother, I remembered that I dropped something at home, I'll go back first !”

    Then frantically fled.

    Edward hugged Lu Shang, seeing that Omega who somehow became more and more annoying escaped, his eyes lit up immediately!