7

Chapter 7: Don't Go Back

    At the same time, the third call from his sister came.

    "Where are you? I'll take you home right away!" Lu Shang answered the phone with trembling hands, his sister Lu Fan lowered her voice, and said in a deep voice, "You find a place to hide first, and hide well, do you hear me?

    " I, I know!" Lu Shang's mind is in a mess now, it took him almost two months to accept that he was going to start a new life.

    He thought that after crossing the wormhole, the p-3 galaxy where Edward was located could not find the location of the earth at all.

    Unexpectedly, this wormhole was brought back by his uncle with a timed location!

    Even an expanded version!

    Lu Shang didn't know how to deal with this emergency at the moment. He took out the mask from his bag and put it on. Fortunately, he was dressed completely differently from when he was in Emperor Star. After contacting the princess who kept repeating on the screen at a glance, Lu Shang quickly rubbed the soles of his feet with oil, walked to the corner of the shopping mall and waited. In order to relieve his anxiety, he turned on his mobile phone and started to browse Langbo.

    "I'm going, the aliens found the princess looking for the earth?!"

    "What kind of science fiction is this, Lu Shang, it sounds like people from our country!"

    "Maybe they are overseas Chinese who have settled abroad? My mother, I am really I suspect that we are NPCs! A real novel plot!"

    ...

    Lu Shang opened Langbo a little bit, and all his online friends in it were reviewing what happened just now, and everyone was discussing who this Lu Shang is.

    When Lu Shang looked at it, he realized that there were so many daily routines on his Shetiao account. He realized that he was in a cold sweat and started to frantically delete his photos on Langbo. There are countless hints mentioned above.

    I clicked in and saw it, and was discovered by a marketing account: "I seem to have found the princess of the earth! @今天吃热锅或食吃酒 is him!"

    "Damn it, the photo is him!"

    "Blogger, have you been captured by aliens? Can you tell me what the alien planet looks like?"

    "I was quite scared when I saw the alien invasion, but it turned out that I was looking for the princess who ran back to the earth. I don't know why I suddenly feel at ease..."

    "An increase in peace of mind. I am really grateful to this princess. If he didn't feel that aliens would not threaten us at all, the force they displayed could swallow even nuclear bombs in an instant. ...Thank you, princess!"

    "Yes, I was super scared when I saw wormholes and aliens, but it turned out that they were looking for the princess. Thinking about it, I suddenly didn't feel so scared, and I even wanted to watch the excitement!"

    "I wanted to watch the excitement +1, +1 for real novels, I now feel like I am the npc in the interstellar version of "The Domineering Prince and Pretty Princess"."

    "Yes, the blogger let us calm down for a moment, as long as we think of aliens being so awesome It’s not the son-in-law of the earth, I immediately not only relaxed, but even became more confident!”

    “Laughing, the son-in-law of the earth is awesome, and everyone who writes novels likes it!”

    Lu