89

Chapter 89: Forest of Darkness This is the privilege of my alpha.

    Lu Shang saw that the whole world changed instantly in front of his eyes, and everything that was cold and cold disappeared. In this world, the vegetation began to grow wildly, mountains and rivers rose from the ground, and weeds grew on the golden plain. He was hugged by Edward, and suddenly felt My vision changed.

    He "sees" the whole world, which is composed of lines, and the whole world can be quickly decomposed into a structure. He can see that Edward's entire spiritual realm is slowly rebuilding with the growth of scenery and the rapid change of seasons .

    Until the end, grow into a perfect world.

    Lu Shang stood up and stretched himself, and found himself at his feet, and suddenly stood up a vigorous and smooth husky, only twice the size of the husky, looking majestic, frowning, with a majestic look .

    Although it looks like a husky, it looks much more low-key and reliable than a husky. You can tell it's a wolf at a glance.

    The wolf stood up following Lu Shang's movements, and Lu Shang was not afraid at all. He didn't need any words, and instantly perceived what this wolf was in the simplest way—it was a spiritual creature that lived with him .

    Lu Shang could clearly feel that the energy he absorbed as he passed through those planets was digested for a long time, and his five senses began to become more acute. Then at this moment, after communicating with Edward, he and Edward That moment of connection...

    He accidentally connected with Edward's broken spiritual realm. He didn't really travel through or have any adventures, but because Edward was too defenseless against him under the high degree of integration and communication with him. However, Lu Shang did not understand the ability to manipulate and control himself during the process of spiritual evolution, so he broke into Edward's spiritual realm directly in this way when he was confused.

    It was like accidentally pushing the door open and walking into a room that was unguarded.

    But this is a good thing, because in order to help Edward, Lu Shang started to learn to manipulate his mental power ignorantly by mistake.

    When he was playing with the little guy in his stomach, Lu Shang tried many times but failed to find a way to control this ineffective mental power. When he saw Edward's world falling apart, because he was too nervous, at the very moment At the moment, he finally broke through naturally.

    He finally understood what the power lurking within him was.

    What is this kind of spiritual creature, why it came into being, and why it came into this form, Lu Shang actually has no idea at all.

    Neither on Earth nor in Nat, there are any records or legends of this kind of spiritual creature.

    On Earth, Lu Shang has never seen such a purely spiritual animal that seems to share senses and emotions with him.

    But probably these don't need to be learned at all, and they are not important at all, because the moment Lu Shang saw his spirit animal, he suddenly and naturally understood the meaning of this animal's existence.

    He could feel that the wolf was very relaxed. It stretched its waist, and suddenly its ears pricked up. Lu Shang saw that the wolf heard something, and then rushed out happily!

    Lu Shang was stunned for a moment. When he looked over, he saw a silver-haired man approaching in the distance of the large golden grass. At his feet, a huge colorful tiger walked slowly and majestically, watching When it came to the wolf, it pressed its ears suddenly, and then flicked its tail wildly. The big cat rushed over like a prey, and started fighting with the wolf.